Paper tray alignment
You can align the print head from the HP Officejet 6812 printer display by placing letter, A4 or any unused white paper into the input tray. On the printer’s control panel, swipe down or tap the tab at the top of the printer screen to open the dashboard. Select Setup from the list of options available. Choose Printer Maintenance followed by Print head and follow the on-screen instructions. 123.hp.com/setup 6812.
Setting up an 123.hp.com/setup 6812 printer is fairly easy and will only take ten minutes of your time. Unbox your printer from its packaging and remove all the protective tape from the inside and outside of a printer. Remove the ink cartridges from its packaging and gently push the cartridges into its slot. Push it until it locks in its place.
Take out the cables from the packaging and connect one end of the wire to the electrical socket and the end to the HP Officejet 6812 printer. Also, connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the modem and the other end to the printer. Now, switch on the printer and download the software by visiting 123.hp.com/setup 6812.
OJ 6812 software download
- Un-box the printer from its packaging. Remove all the protective tape from the inside of the HP Officejet 6812 printer by opening the access door. Now, remove the protective tape on the outside of the printer.
- Connect one end of the wire to the printer and the other end to the wall socket.
- Press the Power button on your printer.
- Now, take the other wire that came with the printer. Connect one end of the wire to the printer and the other end to the desktop or laptop. Check if the connection is secure.
- On your HP Printer, go the control panel to see if your printer is ready to go.
- Install the ink cartridges and get your printer all set.
- Go to 123.hp.com to download the appropriate driver and the software according to your HP Officejet 6812 printer. (Downloading from the website ensures that you use latest drivers and not outdated ones.)
- Click on the downloaded file and click on Run in the newly opened dialog box.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the driver installation process.
- The other way is to use the CD that came with the printer. Insert it into the CD-Rom and then follow the instructions displayed on screen.
- Print a test page to see if it works fine.
- You can download driver and manuals from hp official site 123.hp.com/setup 6812.
OJ 6812 web services setup
With the use of web services in your HP Officejet Pro printers, you can access theinternet in a jiffy, obtain documents and print them without any hassles.
NOTE: You cannot make use of these web services if your printer is connected through an USB cable.
The two types of Web Services are,
- HP ePrint and
- Print apps
SET UP WEB SERVICES USING THE PRINTER’S CONTROL PANEL
- Your HP printer’s control panel will provide you an easy way to set up web services.
- Ensure that your HP Officejet 6812 printer is connected to a working Internet connection through an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Select Print Apps or HP ePrint from the printer’s control panel.
- Tap on Yes in the Auto Update screen to let your printer check for and install your product updates.
- The printer prints an information page when it is connected to the server.
- Follow the instructions on the information page to complete the setup process.
SET UP WEB SERVICES USING THE EMBEDDED WEB SERVER
- Open the embedded web server (EWS).
- Select the Web Services tab.
- Choose Setup in the Web Services Settings section.
- When asked, allow your HP printer to check for and install the updated automatically.
- Your printer prints an information page when it is connected to the server.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process.