123 HP DESKJET 3635 PRINTER SETUP
HOW TO SETUP HP DESKJET 3635 PRINTER
Is your HP Deskjet 3635 printer difficult to install? You’re then in the right place. We guide you through unboxing, printing and scanning on this page. We also support you in connecting to the wireless network and setting up the basic HP Deskjet 3635 printer. You will also be aware of some important information, such as downloading and installing.
HP Deskjet 3635 UNBOXING AND PRINTER SETUP
To start setting up the basic printer, follow the steps given to unbox and set your printer.
First, you must carefully remove packaging materials and tape both inside and outside the printer.
1.You should handle the printer parts carefully, because damage can lead to a printer malfunction.
2.You should then check for all packaging materials left in the input panels and cartridges.
3.Once all the packaging materials of the printer have been removed from the printer, put them for recycle.
4.The next step is to supply your printer with power. In order to do this, you must connect one end of the power chord with your printer to an external power source and another end to the back of your printer.
5.After you connect the power chord successfully, you can turn the printer on.
6.Then go to Settings from the printer control panel to set the printer’s date, time and language.
HOW TO INSTALL INK CARTRIDGES
1.You must install an ink cartridge in the printer after unboxing the printer.
2.These ink cartridges are shipped with the printer.Follow the steps in HP Deskjet 3635 to install the ink cartridges
3.It is suggested that you handle these ink cartridges very carefully.
4.If the ink cartridges are mishandled, the printer may fail.
5.Do not replace the protective cap above the nozzle or man handle the area of the nozzle.
6.This can cause ink failure or clogging in the printer.
7.Remember to keep these ink cartridges cool and dry.
8.Keep the ink cartridges away from children because these cartridges can become poisonous for children.
9.You should keep the cartridges only by their side, covered with a black plastic layer.
10.Place these ink cartridges carefully in their respective slots in the access door of the ink cartridge.
11.Place the black ink cartridge on the right and the color ink cartridge on the left
HOW TO LOAD PAPER INTO THE INPUT TRAY
We’ll explain the loading of papers in the input tray now. After you have successfully installed the ink cartridges, the papers must be loaded into the input tray for printing. Follow the steps to load the papers carefully. You should always use the recommended papers to print them.
- The preferred paper size would be plain white papers of A4 size.
- To load the papers, you must open the input panel and pull the extender out.
- Before you place the papers in the input tray, you must adjust the slider width of the paper.
- The paper width slider is used to adjust the width of the paper placed in the input tray.
- You can adjust the paper in the input tray and slide until it reaches the bottom of the input tray by using this slider.
- Once you insert the papers, you will print an automated printer alignment paper.
HOW TO PRINT USING HP DESKJET 3635
We’re now moving towards printing with your HP Deskjet 3635 printer with the successful alignment of ink cartridges? We guide you in the printing of your documents in this section.
You can print your required documents using any of the following HP Smart App HP Printer Software Printing methods using the hp smart app Follow the instructions below for successful printing using the HP Smart App Method.Then open the Smart HP app and choose your printer.
Select the document to print (Photographs, Documents) Click on Print documents using hp printer software If you want to print using printer software, you must install the appropriate printer driver and software as indicated above.
- The recommended printer software of 123.hp.com can be installed on your computer.
- Load the input document into the input panel.
- Open the dialog box for Printer Properties (Ctrl+p).
- You can set details here and change the properties such as paper size, color and orientation of paper.
- Click the print button to start printing.
HOW TO INSTALL THE 123 HP DJ 3635 PRINTER SOFTWARE
With this step above, you have finished setting up your printer hardware. Let’s move on to the installation of software.
- You can install the official HP printer software for your printer from 123.hp.com/other printers
- Check whether your printer has the latest printer software and driver before you start using your printer.
- A search bar can be found on the page from which the printer driver and software can be downloaded.
Enter the model number of your DJ 3635 printer in the search bar and click on GO. A list of available printer drivers and software is displayed, from which you can download your printer driver and software.
To open the printer software
- For Windows 10: Click Start and select HP from the app list, then select the printer icon.
- For Windows 8: Right-click on the desktop and click All applications on the app bar and select the printer.
- Click Start All Programs on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP and choose HP.
- From this folder, select the printer name icon.
HOW TO PRINT DOCUMENTS PRINTING STATUS REPORT AND CARTRIDGE ALIGNMENT
- Make sure that you have checked the print quality before you begin printing your documents.
- It is important to check the quality of the print so that better print results can be achieved.
- You must first align the ink cartridges to better print quality.
- The printer automatically prints an alignment paper to verify the quality of the print.
- Make sure you load the input tray with the paper before you check the quality of the print.
- Check the alignment paper and follow the instructions for the alignment of the ink cartridge in the printed paper.
- Follow the instructions below Open the scanner lid to align the ink cartridges next.
- Put the printed alignment paper into the glass of the scanner.
- Make sure the printed side faces down. Fill in the scanner lid and click OK to start the process of alignment.
- You only have to use original HP ink cartridges for successful printing. Check whether the ink cartridges are mounted on their slots.
- You should always monitor the cartridge ink level. It is advisable not to use the papers if folded or torn to print (duplexing) on both sides.
- Some of you may ask how to print on both sides of the paper?
- On both sides of the paper you can definitely print. It’s called a duplex.
- To do so, you must open the printer control panel.
- Choose File > Print. Click on the printer shortcut tab and select print manually on both sides
HOW TO COPY AND SCAN DOCUMENTS
1.Some printers can take copies of your documents and scan them.
2.We will help you to scan and copy your documents in this section.
3.The user can take any number of copies from the copy menu or scan and use your documents for later use.
- Please make sure your printer is ON.
- Now load the paper you want to copy into the glass of the scanner.
- Make sure you have the printed side in the scanner area.
- Then select the copy option from the control panel of the printer.
- Type in the number of copies you will make and click on the copy.
- You can also change the size of the paper, the type of paper, the quality or other settings.
- Click the Settings on the printer display and select a copy to start copying.
Note: Click Choose Black to start a black and white copy or select Start Color to start the color of the copy
HP DJ 3755
HP DESKJET 3635 WIRELESS PRINTER SETUP
HP DeskJet 3635 Learn how to set up your Wireless HP Deskjet 3635 printer Do you have any problems connecting your HP Deskjet printer to Wi-Fi?
- In this section we will discuss how to set up HP Deskjet 3635 wireless and wired printers.
- Since most printers now support both wireless and wired printing, knowledge of this setup has become very important.
- We will explain in detail how to set up your wireless printer, how to change your IP address and much more.
HOW TO SETUP WIRELESS HP DESKJET 3635
If you want to connect wirelessly to your HP Deskjet 3635 Printer, you can access direct wireless and Wi-Fi features via HP. You can connect Wi-Fi-enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets or computers to your printer to set up a wireless network connection without the assistance of a wireless router or access point.
- Hp Wi-Fi Direct and Wireless Direct Wi-Fi Direct allow your computer, smartphone or tablet to print wirelessly.
- To do this, you must download the recommended printer software from 123.hp.com/setup as indicated above.
- To turn Wi-Fi directly on, follow the steps given
- Go to your Deskjet 3635 printer control panel and click the Wi-Fi direct option.
- Select settings in the Wi-Fi direct option.
- There you can use the direct Wi-Fi option.
- Up to five devices can be connected using the direct Wi-Fi method.
- This method can also be accessed if your printer is connected via a USB cable.
- Make sure you have an active Internet connection with your device.
If you have connected your printer with a USB cable to your computer, follow the steps below for the Wi-Fi Direct connection Open the computer’s HP printer software.
- Choose Tools > Setup & Software device > Connect a new device.
- You will find the wireless option under the connection tab. It lists the available printers automatically and selects your HP printer from the printer list.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the set-up.
You must turn Wi-Fi Direct ON in your HP Deskjet 3635 printer and mobile to print from a wireless mobile that supports Wi-Fi Direct First.
- Then select the document you need to print on your mobile phone and click Print. The screen will now display the list of printers available.
- Choose your printer from the list of printers available and click OK.
- To print from a wireless computer, make sure you have turned the Wi-Fi direct option on your HP Deskjet 3635 printer and computer to print using Wi-Fi Direct from your computer.
- Choose the printer name from the list of available networks in your computer’s Wi-Fi settings.
- Then enter your computer’s password to connect the printer. With this, you connected your printer wirelessly.
- Follow the steps mentioned earlier in this setup if your printer is connected via a USB cable.
FIXING ISSUES IN HP DESKJET 3635 HOW TO SOLVE PAPER JAM AND FEED ISSUE
Paper jam from the input panel Pull out the input panel and remove the paper from the panel. Reinsert the input tray into the printer once the paper has been removed.
- Turn the paper jam on the printer from the print area Turn the printer off to the ink cartridge area.
- Open the access door to the ink cartridge and move the printer carriage.
- Check the jammed paper inside the cartridge area. Remove the congested paper from the wagon.
- Close the access door to the cartridge. Paper jam from the printer’s back Turn off the printer and open the printer’s back door.
- Check for any paper that is stuck in the area.
- Remove the paper and close the front door.
It is recommended that you avoid using tools to remove objects like papers that are stuck in print. In general, to avoid paper jams in HP Deskjet 3635 clear the output tray frequently.
- Do not use torn or folded papers.
- Do not overload the input panel.
- Check often if the black and the colored ink cartridges have the appropriate amount of ink in them.
- Replace the ink cartridge when the ink level is lower than normal.
- Check also whether the cartridge contacts are damaged or missing in the slots and check whether the protective layer is properly removed.
- Clean the contact cartridge with a piece of fine cloth. Touch the contacts not. To resume printing, place the cartridges in your slot.
- If after this process you have problems with the ink cartridge, you must replace the ink cartridge.
- Use only the original HP ink cartridges.
HOW TO FIX PRINT QUALITY ISSUES
In general, print quality problems arise because of the following reasons Check whether you are using original HP ink cartridge.
- Choose the proper settings in the print settings page.
- Check for updates in the printer software and search for software quality settings.
- Make sure that you replace the ink cartridge at regular intervals.
- The correct alignment of the cartridge must be carried out once new cartridges have been installed for better printing quality.
HOW TO SOLVE NETWORK ISSUES
You may most often face network connectivity problems while printing from the LAN cables.
- To solve these network and connectivity problems, you can visit the HP online troubleshooting wizard Follow the desktop instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
- Fix wireless connection If you have encountered any network problems on your printer, you can fix the wireless connection of the HP printer by downloading the HP printer scanner from the link provided.
- The HP Scan doctor software automatically helps you solve network problems.
- Click on Wireless from the home screen in the printer control panel to check the network configuration and to print the test page.
- Then select Settings > Print Reports > Configuration page of the network or Wireless Test Report.
For further installation details go to 123.hp.com/deskjet 3635 or 123.hp.com/setup 3635. And visit 123.hp.com/setup for printer driver software download