An 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer user have the access to choose either black and white or color printed. Ensure that you notice the estimated ink levels on your HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer so that the output quality is top notch. The user can also change advanced settings like paper type, size,etc. You should choose the appropriate paper quality to get better results.
Having an advanced high-end printer like HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer by your side, you can make any number of changes while printing. One of the most sought after options that are widely used is that you can print your documents and photos without border. Go to the print settings and select Without border option to see the change.123.hp.com/setup 8725.
On your HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer, you can opt for Scan to a Computer or Scan to an email or Webscan. Before you start the scan job, ensure that you have installed the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer software. The printer and the computer should be connected to a wireless network and switched on.123.hp.com/setup 8725.
Connecting HP Officejet Pro 8725 usb cable
CHANGE FROM A USB CONNEXTION TO A WIRELESS NETWORK
Initially, if you have set up your HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer and installed the software with the use of an USB cable with your computer, it is fairly easy to change to a wireless network connection. When you want to change it, you will need the use of an 802.11b/g/network that will include a wireless router or access point.
The computer should be connected to the wireless network in which you want to change it.
Also, your HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer should be connected to your computer with an USB cable, until you are asked to disconnect it.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network (Windows)?
- Click on the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer software icon and open it.
- From the options listed on the menu, click on Tools.
- Select Device Setup & Software.
- Also, tap on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
- Follow the instructions displayed on screen to change the connection.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network (OS X)?
- Make sure that you connect the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer to the wireless network.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 8725 to change the software connection to wireless for this HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer.
ADVANCED PRINTER MANAGEMENT TOOLS (for networked printers)
Make use of the embedded web server (EWS) to change settings, view status, and manage the HP printer from your computer.
HP 8725 software driver installation
When you have received your HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer, follow the below mentioned steps to setup the printer for the first time.
- Unpack the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer from its packaging.
- Now, connect the phone cords with the help of the documentation that came up with the printer.
- Ensure that you have connected the printer to a working electrical wall socket.
- Switch on your printer by pressing the Start button.
- Remove the package of the ink cartridges.
- Now, remove the protective tape of the ink cartridges.
- Slide the ink cartridges one by one slowly until it locks into its place.
- The ink cartridges should be installed according to the color displayed in the slot.
- Place plain white and unused paper in the input tray.
How to install software on your computer?
The 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer should be connected to a working Internet connection while installing the driver.
- Go to the designated printer page on our website and locate the link for your software.
- Click on the link which contains the latest software and drivers.
- In the newly opening dialog box, click Save.
- Once the drivers are downloaded, double click on the icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
Once, you complete the process, then create a new account for yourself online by logging on to www.hpconnected.com.
Follow the on-screen prompts so that you are able to print and scan.