123.hp.com/setup 8720 – Ink advantage
Check the estimated ink levels on the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer’s control panel before replacing the ink cartridges. If you are first time user, insert the ink cartridges in its slot. Slowly push it until it locks in place. User scan sign in to HP Instant Ink program by visiting www.hpconnected.com to receive original HP ink cartridges at the respective time.
123.hp.com/setup 8720 – Compact design
HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer is affordable, professional colour printers for small-time business’ wanting big performance in compact design. Designed with a revolutionary HP Print Forward Design, this printer is innovative and has a space-saving design for extraordinary office productivity. It helps you save time, money and is extremely safe for the environment.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a service that will allow your computer to share documents or photos with NFC-enabled devices (tablets, smartphones, etc.) by establishing wireless connection when the machines are placed closed together. With HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer, you can take the help of this service by HP to get your job done in just few minutes.123.hp.com/setup 8720 easy to download driver.
HP wired printer setup windows
- If any USB cable is connected, disconnect it.
- Check if you have a Category 5 Ethernet cable.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer and the connect the remaining end of the cable on the router.
- Connect the power cord to the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer and the other end to the wall socket. Switch on the product.
- Go to the Windows taskbar and then click on the Windows icon followed by Devices and Printers and Add Printer.
- Chose Add a network – ->Wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Under the Manufacturer option, tap on HP and then choose your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer in the Printer list. If your printer does not appear in the list, follow the below steps:
- Tap on the Windows Update button to retrieve more drivers.
- Check for your printer in the Printers list.
- Choose your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer and then click Next.
- The installer will ask you for the following options
- Name of the printer
- Choose whether to share printer on the network
- Print a test page
- Set the printer as a default printer.
- Click on Finish option.
HP Wired printer setup Mac
Setting up a wired connection on your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer is extremely easy. However, you will not be able to connect multiple devices through a wired connection. If you use a wireless connection,you have the liberty to connect many devices in a single connection.
Once you have completed installing the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer driver on your desktop or laptop, click on the wired option to enable the wired connection on your printer. Have your Ethernet cable next to your during this process. Connect the wide end of the Ethernet cable to the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer port and connect the other end to the LAN port in the network router.
Make sure you note the IP address, mDNS (Bonjour) name and MAC id address. It is to be noted that during the installation process, the connection attempts to search for your printer in your network.In case, the search is unsuccessful, you can search for your printer by entering its IP address, MAC address and mDNS name.
To obtain the above mentioned information, follow the below mentioned steps:
- On you HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer’s control panel, scroll through the list of options.
- Now, tap on Print Report option.
- From the drop-down list, choose Network Configuration.
- Note down the above mentioned details and then click OK.
- Latest printer software and driver download from 123.hp.com/setup 8720.