HP Officejet Pro 8715 Setup
You can easily print documents and photos on your HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer. Open the File menu on your printer software and tap on Print.In the newly opened dialog box, touch Layout option from the pop-up menu.You can select the type of binding you want to have for your print outs.Click Print to start the print job.
Open the HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer software and then double click on Print.Now, choose Connect your printer to the web, from the list of options available. The Embedded web server opens.Tap on the Web Services tab.Got to the Web Services Setting section to select Setup and the follow the instructions displayed on screen.
On your HP Officejet Pro 8715 device, select Network or Wireless menu.Tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.When asked, enter the SSID (network name) and WEP key (password).Your HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer will be connected to the wireless network shortly.Now, print a test report to check if everything is fine with the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 wifi setup
How to open the embedded web server through a network?
Press the Wireless and Information button on the HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer’s control panel together to get the network configuration page to be printed.
- From the printed page, find the IP address, or hostname of the printer.
- In any supported web browser, type the IP address or the hostname that has been assigned to your printer.
For example, it your IP address is 192.168.0.12, then type the address on theaddress bar of any supported web browser as http://192.168.0.12.
How to open the embedded web server from the HP printer software (Windows)?
Click on the 123.hp.com/setup 8715 printer software and then open it.
- Go to Print & Scan option and then select it.
- From the list of options available, choose Printer Home Page (EWS).
How to open the embedded web server through Wi-Fi Direct?
If the Wi-Fi Direct option is switched off, then press the button to turn it on.
- If you want to find the Wi-Fi Direct name and password, then press theInformation button to print the printer information page.
- Switch on the wireless network on the computer.
- Search for the Wi-Fi Direct network name to which you want to connect your printer to. Now, enter the Wi-Fi Direct password when asked.
- Type the IP address 192.168.22.1 in any supported web browser on your computer.
Install HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer
- Get the new HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer out of the box.
- Now, remove the cello tape and packing materials.
- Lift the scanner lid and take off the packing tape. Close the lid later.
- Hold the printer on either sides and then lift the ink cartridge access door until it snaps into itsplace. Now, remove all the package tape from the printer.
- After removing the tapes, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Pull out the paper tray and remove the tapes. Push the trap until it locks into its place.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the wall socket and the other end to the printer.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/setup 8715 printer.
- Select the down arrow on your printer control panel to set the language.
- Press the same arrow to choose Yes and then tap on OK. Now, Set Country/Region menu will open.
- Select the down arrow to choose the country/region and then tap on OK.
- Pull out the paper tray door and then the paper tray extender. Now, lift the paper catch.
- Move the paper guides to their outermost position.
- Place a stack of paper on to the paper tray. Adjust the paper guides according to the size of thepaper.
- Now, push the paper tray in till it snaps into place.
- Open the ink cartridge door. Wait till the print carriage moves to the right and remain silent.
- Remove the tapes from the ink cartridges. Hold the cartridges on the black plastic.
- Hold the cartridges on their sides and then gently push them forward until it locks in its place.
- Now, repeat the process until you insert all ink cartridge.
- Now, close the ink cartridge door. Now, align the cartridges by following the on-screen instructions. The printer will print an alignment page