HP Duplex print
Duplex printing is nothing but printing the files on both sides of the paper material. Go to the Printing Shortcut tab, choose the Two-sided (Duplex) Printing shortcut icon. Click on the other tabs and change the other print settings.Once the first side of your original is printed, follow the on screen prompts to reload the paper and then choose Continue.Click OK to print.Driver download from 123.hp.com/setup 7645.
Scan to email
Open the HP Utility software installed on your computer.Go to the Scan settings section and then choose Scan to Email.Follow the on-screen prompts.After entering the required fields in the appropriate fields, choose Save and Test to check if the link to the network folder is working properly.After testing, the entry will be added to the Outgoing Email Profiles list. Driver download from 123.hp.com/setup 7645.
HP Ink advantage
With original HP ink cartridges for your 123.hp.com/setup 7645 printer, you can print quality documents and pictures. You can capture more moments with greater page yield and cost efficiencies when you print with original cartridges. Also, one must make sure that they keep the ink cartridges out of landfills and recycle them.
HP Envy 7645 Wireless setup guide
Before you begin the setup process, make sure that the following operation is performed.
- Your wireless network connection is properly setup and in working condition.
- Your HP printer and the computer used should be connected to same wireless network.
- When asked, enter the wireless network name (SSID) and wireless password.
- Based on the level of security required, you may have to use a WPA, passphrase or WEP key.
- On the 123.hp.com/setup 7645 printer’s control panel, touch the Wireless button and then tap on Settings. In the list ofoptions available, choose Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the directions to complete the setup.
How to change from a USB connection to wireless network (Windows)?
- Perform one of the following functions depending on your operating system.
- Windows 8.1: In the lower left hand corner of the desktop, click on the down arrow and choose your printer name. Now, click on Utilities.
- Windows 8: Right click on your Desktop screen and choose All Apps on the App bar. From the list of printers available, choose yours and then click on Utilities.
- Windows7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Click in the following order. Start> All Programs>HP>HP Envy 7645.
- Scroll through the list of options and then choose Printer Setup & Software.
- Choose Convert a USB connected printer to wireless and follow the instructions.
HP Envy 7645 Wired printer setup guide
Setting up a wired connection on your 123.hp.com/setup 7645 printer is extremely easy. However, you will not be able to connect multiple devices through a wired connection. If you use a wireless connection, you have the liberty to connect many devices in a single connection.
Once you have completed installing the HP envy 7645 printer driver on your desktop or laptop, click on the wired option to enable the wired connection on your printer. Have your Ethernet cable next to your during this process. Connect the wide end of the Ethernet cable to the HP Envy 7645 printer port and connect the other end to the LAN port in the network router.
Make sure you note the IP address, mDNS (Bonjour) name and MAC id address. It is to be noted that during the installation process, the connection attempts to search for your printer in your network. In case, the search is unsuccessful, you can search for your printer by entering its IP address, MAC address and mDNS name.
To obtain the above mentioned information, follow the below mentioned steps:
- On you HP envy 7645 printer’s control panel, scroll through the list of options.
- Now, tap on Print Report option.
- From the drop-down list, choose Network Configuration.
- Note down the above mentioned details and then click OK.