HP Duplex Print
HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 Printer is present with the automatic duplexing capabilities for print large documents. Now You do not have the burden to turn on each pages in your multi-page document while using HP Duplex Print. Also, accomplish your document printing task more efficiently without getting slowed down. Your printer is present with a Thermal OfficeJet print head for an rapid fast printing. you can download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6830.
Scan to Email
Install the HP AiO Remote apps on your mobile to Scan On the Go. Place the original on the scanner glass and then use the mobile to initiate the Scan process. Now you get the scanned document transmitted to your mobile. Open Email compose and then attach this document in your application and touch send to forward it to the recipient.you can download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6830.
HP Ink Advantage
The HP Ink Cartridges that is being used for installation on your printer is now dynamic security enabled. Your Cartridges is present with a memory chip for storing the everyday print operations. Now you get the idea to efficiently utilize the HP Ink Advantage Cartridges on a long time providing the maximum yield. Enroll the online Instant Ink program for replacing Cartridges.you can download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6830.
HP Auto Wireless Connect
- Ensure that you first disconnect the Ethernet cable from printer
- Use the control panel to enable the printer wireless
- Try to find out the working condition of your wireless router network
- Now Auto configure the 802.11b/g/n card over the router
- Check for the wireless light to glow steadily
- Touch the control panel to open the printer menu. Touch Wireless icon on the magic frame
- Touch Settings and then tap Auto Wireless setup Wizard
- Follow up the onscreen instructions until your router gets detected
- Touch the Router to select and then touch OK to initiate the synchronization process
- If prompted for authentication then type in the wireless name and WEP passkey. Touch OK
- Follow up the instructions set to finish the Auto Wireless Connect
- Ensure that the control panel wireless light is steadily glowing
- You are now ready to built the kind of printer wireless network you desire
- you can download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6830.
HP Wireless Direct
Use the HP Wireless Direct feature present on your HP OJ Pro 6830 and then go ahead to print on your own terms. Now you can print virtually from anywhere and from any devices wirelessly. There is no restriction on the HP Wireless Direct usage when you printer is connect to a computer either by USB or Wireless connection. You can configure up to 5 mobile devices and then provide a dedicated Wireless Direct connection to all of them. Now you can easily establish a print only Local Wireless Network.you can download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6830.
- Touch the control panel to open the OJ Pro 6830 menu
- Touch HP Wireless Direct icon accessing the magic frame
- Touch Wireless Direct ON/OFF control to enable it
- Touch the HP Wireless Direct Name to know on the login name
- Touch the Security Password to know on the wireless direct password
- In order to configure your mobile device try to enable Wi-Fi ON
- Touch to select HP Wireless Direct and then touch Connect
- Enter the Wireless Direct Name and Password to pass the Security and then connect with printer
- Now you can begin to print wirelessly