Your Printer has the ability to Instant Ink print on different types of print media. Ink quality on your printouts is much more durable and long lasting. HP Ink Cartridge is dynamic security enabled and thus permits you to store the print information and further offers you the hint on replacing New HP Ink Cartridges.you can download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6230.
Print from Anywhere
HP OJ Pro 6230 ePrinter has the ability to print from anywhere especially using Apple iPhone, iPod & iPad gadgets. Install Airdrop or AirPrint apps on your mobile device to wireless print instantly. Now you can stay connected all the time with the AirPrint Setup on mobile, tablet, Notebook etc., and then improve on the efficiency of your internal projects.123.hp.com/setup 6230.
HP Connect is one of the most easiest printer connection achieved over an mobile device. Simply press ePrint button on the control panel to enable this service for mobile printing. All you have to do is to install the ePrint apps on your mobile and then connect with your printer wirelessly. You do not have to accessing the Network while ePrint text, document, attachment, email, photos etc.,
HP OJPRO 6230 Driver Installation
HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 ePrinter driver can be installed from the internet itself with Auto-update facility. The Driver Installation process is a swift method that can be achieved from the OJ Pro EWS homepage. First of all try to connect your printer to a wireless router network. Ensure that the auto configuration gets complete and then the Wireless light is steadily glowing. Now open the OfficeJet Pro Embedded Web Server on your web browser.
- Click the Tools frame tab and then move the cursor towards printer updates
- Click Firmware Updates button to begin the automatic installation program
- Click Next and then progress until the firmware update gets complete
- Click Next button and then finish the Driver installation
- Now you can restart your printer and computer
- Press the ePrint button on the control panel to enable it
- You can Download HP Envy 4520 Printer software from 123.hp.com/envy6230 or 123.hp.com/setup 6230.
Note: You can also install HP OJ Pro 6230 series software and then go ahead to install the printer driver
HP OJPRO 6230 Wireless Auto Connect
- Firstly try to disconnect the Ethernet Cable and then press the Wireless button on the control panel
- Ensure that your wireless router network is working properly
- Now you can Auto-configure your printer over the router
- Press and hold the Information button for 3 seconds to get a printout on the network connection
- Use your desktop screen and then open the Printers & Scanner folder
- Click the Printer Setup & Software option. Then, click Connect a new printer
- Follow on the screen instructions and when prompted for printer network connection then go ahead and type the Wireless Network Name
- You may have to wait for a few minutes for the wireless connection to be detected
- Now type in the WEP passkey to get connected with the wireless network
- Now try to check the control panel wireless light for steady glowing
- You can open any file and then click print to check the Auto Wireless Setup.