As the name suggests, the copy option on your HP Envy5530 printer will allow you to take a copy of the document for suture purposes. It is to be noted that all the documents copied will be in normal quality print mode. A user cannot change the quality of the print while copying. The user has access to change advanced settings like paper type, resize, etc.you can download necessary software from 123.hp.com/setup 5530.
Early models of HP Envy printer may not process the Fax option, so double check if your HP Envy 5530 printer is fax-compatible. If it is, then you can easily transport legal documents and photos via fax to a particular person through the given fax number. Make sure the recipient also has a fax compatible printer with them.you can download necessary software from 123.hp.com/setup 5530.
Use the Scan option on your HP Envy 5530 printer to preserve important files like legal documents and preserve it in your computer. To use this option, the HP printer software should be installed on your printer.The printer and computer must be connected properly to an internet connection and should be switched on.you can download necessary software from 123.hp.com/setup 5530.
HP Envy 5530 Scan Software
Choose the Scan option from the printer’s home screen display screen.
- In case you don’t find the Scan option, press the Up and Down buttons from the Home menu. You will find the Scan option from the menu.
- Now, tap on Scan to Computer.
- Users can select the computer that they want to scan to from the display screen of the printer.
NOTE: If your computer is not listed on the printer’s display screen, cross check whether your computer is connected wirelessly or through USB cable. Double check the connection to determine its working condition.
How to setup Scan to Network folder?
- Open the Hp software you have installed.
- Under the Print, Scan & Fix section, click on Scan.
- From the list of options available choose Scan to Network Folder Wizard.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts.
How to set up Scan to Network folder from the printer software (Windows)?
- Open the HP software, which you have installed while setting up your printer.
- From the list of options available, click Print Scan & Fax and then navigate to the Scan section.
- Double-click Scan to Network Folder Wizard and then follow the instructions displayed on screen.
How to set up Scan to Network folder from the printer software (OS X)?
- On your MAC system, open HP Utility.
- Go to the Scan settings section and then select Scan to Network folder.
- Now, follow the instructions displayed on screen to complete the process.
- you can download necessary software from 123.hp.com/setup 5530.
HP Envy 5530 Scan to Computer
With the scan option, you can scan your original documents and store them for eternity. With the options in the Scan menu, users can select the location of scanning.
- Scan to a computer
- Scan to a memory device
- SCAN TO A COMPUTER
Before scanning to a computer, users must make sure that the option is enabled.
Windows: Go to the Scan section on your HP Envy 5530 printer and then choose Manage Scan to Computer.
Macintosh (OS X): HP Utitlity – – > Scan Settings – – > Scan to Computer – – >Enable Scan to Computer.
How to scan an original from the printer’s control panel?
- Place the original document print side down on the ADF or the scanner glass.
- Tap on Scan and then touch Computer.
- From the list of computers available, choose the one to which you want to scan to.
- Select the type of scan profile you want.
- Now, tap on Start Scan.
How to scan an original to a memory device from the printer’s control panel?
- Place the original document print side up on the ADF or print side down on the scanner glass.
- Insert a USB drive.
- Choose Scan option and then tap on Memory Device.
- Change any other scan options and then tap on Start Scan.