123 HP Envy 4520 Setup and Wireless Install
123.hp.com/setup 4520 printer is a perfect device that will help you print quality documents and photos in large numbers. The main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer are copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, Instant Ink and many more. The output will be in brilliant colors and will be uniform form all your documents and projects.
Mobile printing makes you job easy. You can print any document or photo store in your device and print it with your 123.hp.com/setup4520 printer.
NOTE: Your mobile device and the printer should be connected to the same network as your computer. You can print necessary documents in an Apple, Android, Windows and Amazon devices.
The Fax option in your 123.hp.com/setup 4520 printer will enable you to transfer important files in asecured manner. From your fax-compatible printer you can easily transport legal documents and photos via fax to a particular person through the given fax number. Make sure the recipient also has a fax compatible printer with them.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Driver Installation
Unpack the HP Envy 4520 printer from its packaging and keep the power cords ready to connectin its respective places. Now, place the cords firmly into the wall sockets so thatthere are no loose connections or any power issues with the devices. After connecting the cords, press the Home button on the left hand corner of the printer.
How to set up the printer?
- When you switch on the printer for the first time, it may make some noise.
- Once you see the home screen, use the arrows next to the printer’s control panel to choose the language, country and region. Now, touch the OK button.
- The printer screen will now as you insert the ink cartridges.
- Lift the ink cartridge’s cover by using the cutouts on the sides of your printer.
- Look at the labeling on the back cover of the cartridge and install the tri-color cartridge initially.
- Remove the protective tap covering the electrical contacts and ink nozzles.(NOTE: The color on the locking levers should match the color displayed on cartridges.)
- Slide the ink cartridges slowly into their respective slots and push it till locks into its place.
- Use the same process to install the black cartridge as well.
- Once you finish installing the original HP cartridges, a message box appearson the Control Panel. Click on OK.
- You can download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4520 or 123.hp.com/envy4520.
HP Envy 4520 Auto Wireless connect
- Your desktop or laptop should use Windows Vista (and newer) and Max OS X 10.5 (and newer) versions of the operating system.
- The operating system installed on your computer is in control of the wireless adapter through which the HP software will retrieve the desktop or laptop’s current network settings(the username and password).
- Your computer device and your HP Envy 4520 printer should be connected to a wireless connection.
- Your computer is connected to your wireless network over 2.4 GHz. (NOTE: HP printers do not work in 5.0 GHz networks. But, you might be able to connect the printer to network using different setup methods till your modem or router supports 2.4 GHz.)
- Make note that your desktop or laptop does not use a static IP address.
- Your HP printer will be HP Auto Wireless Connect mode for two hours after it is switched on for the first time or during installation before it’s connected to a network. (If your printer has been switched on for more than two hours and the software hasn’t still tried to connect the printer to your wireless network, then you can reset the mode. Open printer’s control panel and then click on ‘Restore Network Settings’ or ‘Restore Network defaults’.)
Sometimes, other technical and environmental factors may also affect the compatibility of HP Auto Wireless Connect. The recommended setup method is offered during the installation of your printer.During the setup process, a part of the process may require your computer to be disconnected from the wireless network temporarily, which means you wouldn’t have access to the internet. Before performing this operation, make sure you save any online documents you are working on or complete any downloads before continuing.If HP Auto Wireless Connect is not successful or not offered during the software installation, then you will be asked to use another wireless setup method.