Setup 123 HP Envy 4510 printer wireless connection Install
The Scan option on your HP Envy 4510 enables you to take a copy of the document or photo placed on the scanner glass or automatic document feeder. The paper that is scanned will be converted into an image file and can be saved on the printer or can be emailed to any other person. The scanned image will make your job easier and will serve as a proof.
Initially, the possibility of printing documents using smart devices was evidently using USB cables orthrough wired network. You can run your setup or printing app on your device get it installed and prepare to print them.Now HP provides an alternate way to print documents and images on your 123 HP Envy 4510 Printer.
Load paper to the input tray. It can be either small photo paper or full-size paper.Lift the lid of the HP Envy 4510 printer’s lid.Place the original document print side down on the right. Now, close the printer’s lid.You are ready to start copying.Tap on Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color and start the copy job.Now, if you want to increase the number of copies, press the button multiple times.
HP Envy 4510 USB printer setup windows
How to connect the printer with the USB cable?
- Take out the software CD that came with the printer and insert it in the CD-ROM drive. (NOTE: Do not connect the USB cable to your HP printer until the printer asks you to do so.)
- Carefully, follow the instructions displayed on screen. When you are prompted, select USB option on the Connection Options screen.
- Complete the process by following the on-screen prompts.
NOTE: If you have successfully installed the software, the printer will function asplug-and- play printer. If you have failed in installing the software, insert the CDagain and follow the same process.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless connection?
Before you need to change the connection from USB to wireless, check the following:
- Your HP printer should be connected to your printer via USB cable until you have been asked to disconnect the cable.
- Your printer should be connected to the wireless network as your computer.
- Based on the operating system you use, do the following:
- Windows 8: On your Start screen, right click on an empty area. Now,tap on All apps from the app bar.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Desktop – -> Start – -> All Programs – – > HP – – > HP Envy 5640.
- From the options available, choose Printer Setup & Software.
- Tap on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
- Follow the on screen prompts to complete the process.
How to connect wirelessly to the printer without a router?
- On you 123.hp.com/setup 4510 printer’s home screen, select Wireless Direct.
- From the list of options available, click on Wireless Direct and then press the OK button.
- Choose On without security option by using the buttons to the right. Click ok.
- Now, tap on the button next to Display Name to find the wireless direct name.
- If you want to know your password, click on the button next to Display Password.
HP Envy 4510 USB printer setup Mac
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network (OS X)?
- Switch on the wireless network and then connect your network to it.
- Open the Applications/Hewlett-Packard/Device Utilities folder and thenmake use of HP Setup Assistant to change the connection from USB towireless.
- How to change from a wireless connection to a USB or Ethernet connection(OS X)?
- Firstly, add your 123.hp.com/setup 4510 printer to the print queue.
- Now, click and open System
- Based on the operating system you use, go to the Hardware section and then select Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Tap on the plus (+) icon that appears below the list of printers at the left hand corner.
- From the list of printers available, select the one you want and then click Add.
TEST THE WIRELESS CONNECTION
To know information about your HP printer’s wireless connection, print the wireless network test report which will provide information on MAC address, Ip address and printer statues.
How to print the wireless network test report?
To print the wireless network test report, press the Information and Wireless button together.
CHANGE NETWORK SETTINGS
With the network setting options, users can easily set up and manage their printer wireless connection and perform several network management tasks.
How to print network settings?
Similar to the wireless network test report, you can press the Wireless and Information button at the same time. Along with wireless report, you will also get to see the network configuration page.
To Download Printer Software Visit :- 123.hp.com/setup