If your ink cartridge is low on ink, you can replace them easily within minutes. To locate the cartridge number on the HP Deskjet 3700 printer is one of the easiest tasks. Go to the cartridge access door and then look for the number In case if you are not able to find the cartridge number, you can also find it through the printer software.123.hp.com/setup 3700.
On the HP Deskjet 3700 printer’s control panel, push the Wireless button followed by the Settings option.Now, scroll through the options to select Wireless Setup Wizard. Select OK.Follow the on screen prompts to setup the connection.Insert the software CD that came with the printer in the computer/laptop.Now, follow the instructions displayed on screen to complete the installation process.123.hp.com/setup 3700.
Power saving mode
When your HP Deskjet 3700 printer is on sleep mode, it reduces power usage. Also, your printer automatically enables the sleep mode after few minutes of inactivity.On your printer’s control panel display, tap on ECO.Now, from the list of options available, select Sleep Mode and then choose the option according to your need.123.hp.com/setup 3700.
HP Copy setup windows
With this HP Deskjet 3700 printer, users can copy one to multiple documents in color/black/white in a paper. The paper size, color and resolution can be changed according to the pre-requisites.
How to Copy a Document / Photo?
- Download and Install the printer software to your computer from 123.hp.com/setup 3700
- Place the original print side facing upwards into the document holder or place it down on the scanner glass’s right front corner.
- Click on Copy on the Home Screen. Specify the number of copies to be printed.
- Also, click on 1:1 or 1:2 if you want the document to be one-sided or two sided respectively.
- Click on Settings to select paper size, type and quality. Click Back.
- Now, specify the color (Black or Color) in which you want your document to be printed.
How to print brochures in Windows?
- Place a stack of unused plain white paper in the HP Deskjet 3700 printer tray.
- Select the Print option on the File menu.
- Ensure that your HP Deskjet 3700 printer is selected.
- To change the settings, press the button that opens the Properties dialog box. (Based on the software application, Properties may also be called as Options, Printer Setup, Printer or References.)
- Choose the appropriate options according to your need.
- Select the Layout tab to choose Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- Go to the Paper/Quality tab and choose the paper type available in the Media drop-down list in the Tray Selection area.
- In the Quality settings area, select the print quality you want.
- Now, click on the Advanced option in the Paper/Output are to choose the paper size.
- Select OK or Print option to start printing.
HP Copy setup Mac
When you use the Copy menu on the HP Deskjet 3700 printer’s control panel, users are entitled to select the number of copies and black and white or color copying.
How to copy documents?
- Ensure that you have unused plain white paper stacked in the paper tray.
- Now, place the original document print side up on the automatic document feeder (ADF) or print side down on the scanner glass.
- Touch the Copy button listed on the printer’s control panel display screen.
- To specify the number of copies, scroll up and down.
- From the options listed, choose White or Black to start the copy process.
How to change settings for a function?
Your 123.hp.com/setup 3700 printer’s home screen will display the available functions of your printer.
- On the display screen, slide your finger across the screen and then tap on any icon to perform the desired function.
- After finalizing a function, go through the available setting and change them according to your screen.
- Now, follow the instructions displayed on screen to make the necessary changed.
How to change the printer settings?
Users must select the Setup Menu option displayed on the home screen to change printer settings or printer report.
- Touch on the Setup option from the printer’s control panel display screen.
- Scroll through the different screens and make necessary changes in the screens you want.
- After making the changes, save it and return back to the home screen by clicking on the home button.