Wireless and mobile
With the use of wireless option on your HP Deskjet 3630 printer and your computer and smartphone devices, you need not be physically present next to the printer to get your job done. The user can get any print job done by giving instructions on your computer and mobile while your devices are connected wirelessly. You can download driver and software from 123.hp.com/setup 3630.
Un-box your newly bought wire-less printer from its packaging.Connect the wires at their appropriate place.Now, switch on the HP printer by pressing the Power button.The LCD screen with several buttons and icons is the control panel of your HP Deskjet 3630 printer. Install the ink cartridges by unpacking from the package. Remove the protective tape on the ink cartridge. Slowly, insert the ink cartridge into its place according to the color code. Push it in until it locks into place.
Scan to email
Place the original document print-side up on the automatic document feeder or print-side down on the scanner glass. Select Scan and then choose Email.Tap on the Outgoing Email Profile you want to use on the printer’s control panel display screen.Enter the PIN number when asked. Enter the recipients’ email address.Change or enter the Subject of the email message. If you want to change any scan settings, change it now and then touch Start Scan. 123.hp.com/setup 3630.
DJ 3630 Wireless direct print windows
With the use of HP wireless direct, users can print their documents/photos from a computer,laptop,smartphone or any wireless-capable device without connecting to a wireless connection as such.
How to print from a wireless-capable computer (Windows)?
- Double check to see if the HP Wireless Direct option is switched on.
- Now, enable the computer’s Wi-Fi connection.
- Connect your computer to a new network. From the list of networks available, connect it to your printer such as HP-Print- ** – Deskjet 3630. When asked, enter the password to successfully connect it.
- Based on the operating system your use, perform one of the following.
- Windows 10: n the lower hand corner of the desktop screen, click the down arrow. Choose your printer name and then touch Utilities.
- Windows 8: Right click on an empty area and go to app bar to select All Apps. Choose the printer name and tap on Utilities.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start – – > All Programs – – >HP – – >HP Deskjet 3630.
- Go to Printer Setup & Software and then choose Connect a new printer.
- The Connection Option s window appears from which you select wireless. User will have to select HP printer software.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- Now, print the file you wish to print.
- You can download driver and software from 123.hp.com/setup 3630.
DJ 3630 Wireless direct print mac
- Ensure that you have switched on the Hp wireless direct on your HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- Switch on AirPort.
- After clicking on the AirPort icon, choose the HP wireless network printer. When asked for password, enter it to connect your printer.
- Add your HP printer.
- Click and open the System Preferences.
- In the Hardware section, select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners depending on the operating system that is installed in the computer.
- Tap on the plus (+) icon below the list of printers listed on the left.
- From the list of detected printers, choose yours and then select Add.
How to print the HP Wireless Direct Guide?
To switch on the HP Wireless Direct, press the HP Wireless Direct button and start printing the HP Wireless Direct Guide. In the printed page, your network name and password can be noted.
After the first time of printing the guide, press HP Wireless direct and Information button simultaneously to print the guide.
How to print from a wireless-capable mobile device?
- Ensure that the HP Wireless Direct is switched on.
- Click on the wireless icon on your mobile phone to setup a connection.
- Connect your mobile device to a new wireless network. From the list of wireless networks available, tap on the network such as Hp-Print- -**Deskjet 3630. When prompted, enter the password of the wireless network.
- Open the file you want to print and then start the print job.