Connect to router
A router is an important device to use internet connection. With the use of router, you either establish a wired connection or a wireless connection. If you are using a wired connection, then connect one end of the cable to the router and the other end to the computer. You can check for wireless networks on your computer and then connect it.123.hp.com/setup 2135.
Near Field communication
If you use Near field communication (NFC), you will be able to share content with other NFC-enabled devices such as tablets, mobile phones, etc. by establishing a wireless connection when the devices are placed in close quarters. With 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer, you can take the help of this services provided by HP to get the printing job done.
Users can send a single or multipage fax in black and white or color from their 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer’s control panel. Place the original document print side up on the Automatic Document feeder (ADF) or print side down on the scanner glass. Tap on the Fax option from the printer’s control panel from the display screen and enter the recipient’s fax number.
DJ 2135 Wired printer setup guide
- Your HP Deskjet 2135 printer must be switched on.
- Network SSID and password
Steps to follow:
- Press on the Wireless icon on the printer front panel to switch it on.
- On your Mac, on the airport bar, click on HP SETUP.
- Now on your printer select Settings →Print Report→ Network Configuration and print it.
- This page has the Network SSID and the printers connected to the network.
- Note the IP address from this and the Network Name is HP Setup which is the SSID.
- Now open Safari and type in the IP address.
- The Embedded web server pages opens which are actually pages on the printer.
- Click on the Networking tab and click Wireless.
- In this tab you can select Wired or Wireless, depending on your printer.
- Select Wireless and type in your SSID in the Advanced tab.
- In Infrastructure select Web Encryption and type in your Password and click Apply.
- Now print out another Network Configuration page (procedure same as above) and note down the SSID.
- On your Mac, go to the device Manager→ Information and Settings →Setup and follow through the on screen instructions and complete the setup 123.hp.com/dj2135 or 123.hp.com/setup 2135.
DJ 2135 HP Printer driver and firmware update
By default, if you have connected your HP Deskjet 2135 printer to the wireless network and Web Services is switched on, the printer will automatically check for updates.
How to update the printer using printer’s control panel?
- Touch the Setup option from the printer’s control panel.
- Select the Printer Maintenance option from the list of options.
- Now, choose Update the Printer.
How to enable the printer to automatically check for updates?
- Tap on the HP ePrint icon from the printer’s home screen. Click on OK.
- Now, select Settings, and then choose Update the Printer.
- Tap on Auto Update and then choose ON.
How to update the printer using embedded web server?
- Open the embedded web server.
- Click and open the Tools tab.
- Navigate to the Printer Updates section, select Firmware Updates and then follow the on-screen prompts.
OPEN THE HP PRINTER SOFTWARE (WINDOWS)
Go to 123.hp.com to download the software according to the model of your printer. Download the necessary driver and utility files and perform the following. If you are not able to download the software, use the software CD that came with your printer to install the software.
Windows 8.1: On the left hand corner of the desktop, select the down arrow and then choose HP Deskjet 2135.
Windows 8: On your Start screen, right click on any empty area. On the app bar, click on All Apps and then tap on HP Deskjet 2135.
Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Click on Start button from the desktop. All Programs – – > HP – – > HP Deskjet 2135 – – > HP Deskjet 2135.