123 HP Printer Easy Install USB setup
HP DeskJet 2130 is fully optimized to operate on a Sleep Mode and thus reduces energy consumption. This mode is often seen functional whenever there is no print task assigned to your printer for about 5 minutes. Ensure that you always create interrupts frequently to prevent the sleep mode printer operation. You can infer on the Sleep Mode operation through dimming of Power button light.Download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2130.
Your printer is connected to a computer using USB fast speed cable with no other alternatives. On Everyday basis you can perform the Print, Scan and Copy operations without any failure. Printer USB cable is designed using 4 pin type connector for establishing a connection to a Non-Networking Terminal. Over the USB cable now you can accomplish the printing task quickly & reliably every time.Download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2130.
Your DeskJet 2130 is capable of scanning documents over the glass instantly. In addition you get a pair of membrane Press buttons available on the control panel to Copy Color and Monochrome Images to your computer. For scanning an Borderless Photos you should utilize the HP DeskJet software for achieving high quality document.Download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2130.
123 HP Wireless 2130 printer setup windows
With the use of HP wireless direct, users can print their documents/photos from a computer,smartphone or any wireless-capable device without connecting to a wireless connection as such.
How to print the HP Wireless Direct Guide?
To switch on the HP Wireless Direct, press the HP Wireless Direct button and start printing the HP Wireless Direct Guide. In the printed page, your network name and password can be noted.
After the first time of printing the guide, press HP Wireless direct and Information button simultaneously to print the guide.
How to print from a wireless-capable mobile device?
- Ensure that the HP Wireless Direct is switched on.
- Click on the wireless icon on your mobile phone to setup a connection.
- Connect your mobile device to a new wireless network. From the list of wireless networks available, tap on the network such as HP Deskjet 2130. When prompted, enter the password of the wireless network.
- Open the file you want to print and then start the print job.
How to print from a wireless-capable computer (Windows)?
- Double check to see if the HP Wireless Direct option is switched on.
- Now, enable the computer’s Wi-Fi connection.
- Connect your computer to a new network. From the list of networks available, connect it to your printer such as HP-Print- Deskjet 2130. When asked, enter the password to successfully connect it.
- Based on the operating system your use, perform one of the following.
Wireless Protected Setup 2130 Printer
DJ 2130 Wi-Fi Protected setup (WPS) can be enabled by two ways over a wireless connection. The two modes are:
Push Button and
Requirement to setup
- Make sure that your wireless router and your HP Deskjet 2130 printer supports WPS Push Button mode.
- Check whether your wireless router has a WPS Push Button available or not.
- Your wireless network should use a WPA or WPA2 security.
How to connect using Push Button method?
- Click on the WPS Push Button mode on your HP Deskjet 2130 printer. (Users can check the printer manual to know where the function is. The Push Button may vary from model to model)
- Now, press the WPS button on your wireless router. (Note: Once you enable the Push Button mode on your printer, you will have to perform this step within two minutes.)
- Click on the Setup option and choose the Network option from the printer’s Control Panel.
- If you find your wireless network’s name, tap on it; otherwise add your network’s name manually.
- Enter the password when prompted and click Ok.
- Download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2130