PRINTING FROM IOS USING AIRPRINT
Learn how to print with the AirPrint of Apple. To do this, we must activate the direct HP Wireless function on the printer. Follow the steps to print the AirPrint feature successfully.
- First, make sure your directly enabled HP Wireless printer is on.
- Go to the printer control panel Touch the setup icon from the printer control panel.
- Navigate to Network Setup From the Network, setup Click Wireless Menu Touch on / off Wireless Direct settings
- Then tap allowing wireless direct
- Connect your printer to a wireless network to use the HP embedded web server (EWS) Touch all right.
- Select print only Next, we will print from an Apple iPad using AirPrint
- Tap the Settings icon the Settings window opens
- From the left-hand panel tap Wi-Fi the wireless settings menu opens
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button at the top of the right panel is switched on to activate wireless
- Select the HP Wireless direct printer
- That’s it, we have configured AirPrint successfully for your iOs device.