123.hp.com/ojpro8715 is Not all Apple devices will be compatible with any peripheral devices, but don’t fret over it, because Apple’s AirPrint is there to rescue you. Using Apple’s Airprint on your device which has iOS 4.2 or later versions and Mac OS X 10.7, you can print documents and photos. Make sure you connect your Apple device and HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer to a wireless network to enjoy printing.
HP ePrint is a free service from that company that is free of charge to allow you in getting your print job done in an easy manner. Your HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer will be assigned an email address. The user can email their documents or photos or anywhere to your computer which is connected to an ePrint enabled printer. 123.hp.com/ojpro8715.
Wireless print setup
On the HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer’s control panel, touch the Wireless button and then tap on Settings. In the list of options available, choose Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the directions to complete the setup.When asked, enter the wireless network name (SSID) and wireless password.Based on the level of security required, you may have to use a WPA, passphrase or WEP key.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 wireless setup
- A laptop or desktop that supports wireless networking
- A working wireless connection with a router.
- Network name (SSID)
- WEP key or WPA passphrase.
How to connect the printer?
- On the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer’s control panel, push the Wireless button followed by the Settings option.
- Now, scroll through the options to select Wireless Setup Wizard. Select OK.
- Follow the on screen prompts to setup the connection.
- Insert the software CD that came with the printer in the computer/laptop.
- Now, follow the instructions displayed on screen to complete the installation process.
How to connect a new printer?
- Perform one of the following tasks based the operating system you use.
- Windows 8: Right click on any empty area on your Start screen.Navigate to the app bar to click on All Apps. Now, you need to click and open the folder that has your printer’s name.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start — >All Programs- – > HP – – >HP Officejet Pro 8715
- Choose Printer Setup & Software.
- From the list of options available, tap on Connect a new printer.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to connect a new printer.
How to change network settings?
- From the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer’s control panel select the Wireless button and then choose Settings.
- Scroll through the options to choose Advanced Settings.
- In the Advanced Settings menu, choose the item to be changed.
- To change the settings, follow the instructions displayed on screen.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer setup
How to print documents (Windows)?
- Place enough paper in the tray.
- Open your 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer software and select the Print option.
- Ensure that your printer is selected.
- Now tap the option that opens the Properties dialog box. (Based on the software application you have installed, Properties can also be called as Properties, Options, Printer Setup,
- Printer Properties, Printer or Preferences.
- Navigate to the Layout tab to choose between Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- Go to the Paper/Quality tab and touch on the appropriate paper type from the Media list inthe Tray Selection area.
- In the Quality Settings area, choose the print quality you are expecting.
- Go to the Paper/Output area to determine the paper size from the Paper size list of options.
- After making the changes, click on OK.
- To start printing, select Print or OK to start your printing job.
How to print documents (OS X)?
- Place a stack of paper in the paper tray.
- Open the HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer software, open the File menu and then touch Print.
- If your printer is not selected, make sure you select it.
- Now, mention the page properties.
- Click on Show Details if you do not see the advanced options on the print dialog box.
- Change the paper size, orientation and scaling percentage.
- Now, click on Print to start the print job.