Power Saving Mode
Your 123.hp.com/ojpro6830 printer is designed to save power and can operate on Sleep Mode. Usually this mode is found operational when there is no print task is assigned for 5 minutes. You can change this time settings by accessing the control panel and switch in the time range from 5, 10 & 15 minutes options. While giving a Mobile Print task make sure that your printer is not in sleep mode.
Scan to a Memory Device
An external USB host is available on your 123.hp.com/ojpro6830 for fast transferring your Scan & Copy files then and there. Use the touch screen control panel to swiftly scan a document that is present on the glass. Now you can save the scanned documents according to your needs within the thumb drive itself.
Your printer is pre-built with Photo feature for printing high quality color photos in not time. You also get the option to create Passport size Photos instantly. This specific feature of your printer offers you the complete freedom to go on with creative printing techniques. Now you don’t have to waste time on creating individual Photo specific print settings every time.
HP OJPRO 6830 Ink Cartridges Install
Your OJ Pro InkJet 6830 printer require 4 individual HP Ink Cartridges that is present with dynamic security memory chip. The Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black Cartridges that is being installed on your printer is typically a pigment based ink that comes on a high yield. Now you can use the Ink ready Cartridges for printing on all kinds of paper sheets. Ensure that you avoid installing dropped or jarred Ink Cartridges thoroughly.
Replace Ink Cartridges:
- Switch OFF power from printer and then check for the carriage bar to remain silent
- Push upward from the lateral side of your cartridge access door to open it
- Press the front part of the Cartridge to unlatch and disconnect it. Remove it from the cartridge slot
- Tear open the New HP Ink Cartridge and then remove the plastic flaps entirely
- Now install the new Ink Cartridge by pushing it forward within the cartridge slot to latch it
- Repeat the above process for completely installing Ink Cartridges
- Push the Cartridge access door downward to close
- Switch ON power for the HP OJ Pro 6830 printer.
OJPRO 6830 Printer Network Troubleshooting
- Open HP Print and Scan Doctor software to troubleshoot printer network
- Once again try to run the Wireless Setup Wizard program from the control panel to enable the network connection
- Ensure that you pass through the Network Authentication Method for secure connection
- Make sure that the control panel wireless light is steadily glowing or else reboot your printer
- While using a hub, switch etc., along with wireless router then make sure that the network connection is operational
- You can also try to manually configure the wireless network using OJ Pro Embedded Web Server
- If you find that the Printer Network Connection is breaking often and is unreliable then try to change the WEP passkey to WPA passphrase
- You may also relocate the printer setup near towards the wireless router proximity for improved signal strength
- Also, you can increase the number of configured wireless devices on your printer network connection
- For further troubleshooting you can go on to print the Wireless Test reports
- You can download software and driver from 123.hp.com/ojpro6830 or 123.hp.com/setup 6830