It is imperative to use original HP ink cartridges with your 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer. These ink cartridges have been designed and tested with other HP devices to produce excellent results time after time. A user can also sign up for HP Instant Ink service which will notify the team when your estimated ink levels are low and send a fresh batch.
A 123.hp.com/oj6812 user also has the liberty to go for black and white or color painting. Make sure you have an eye over the estimated ink levels on your printer so that the output quality doesn’t get affected. You can change advanced settings like paper size, type, etc. Make sure you choose the appropriate paper quality to get great results.
With an advanced printer like 123.hp.com/oj6812 by your side, you are eligible to make umpteen changes while printing. One of the most common options that are used widely is that you can print documents without border. Choose Without border from the print settings and it will be applicable in the output.
OJ 6812 windows setup
Step 1: Prepare for installation
Before you begin the process of setting up a printer on your wireless network, gather the network username and password. Ensure that the router, printer, and computer are switched on.
Gather the following items needed for setting up.
- Security passphrase
- A computer that is connected to a working wireless network
- Access to the internet (Broadband is advisable to use)
- Wireless capable OJ 830 printer
A USB cable
- Ensure that your printer, router and computer are switched on and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network you want the HP OJ 6812 printer to.
- Disconnect any USB cable that is connected to the HP OJ 6812 printer.
- In case you had previously installed the software or a USB connection and want to change to a wireless connection, then follow the instructions to remove the USB installation.
- From the list of installed software programs, open or search for the HP folder in your list. Click the folder of the printer and then choose the name of your printer. Now, HP Printer
- Assistant software dialog box opens.
- Tap on Utilities and then select Print Setup & Software Selection.
- Select Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer (this phrase differs based on the version of software you are using in your computer).
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete installing the software.
Step 2: Connect to the wireless network
To set up your HP Officejet6812 printer on your wireless network, make use of the printer’s built-in Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Switch on the printer if it’s not switched on.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel. Now, the Wireless screen displays.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard and then follow the instructions on the control panel to connect the HP OJ 6812 printer to the wireless network.
OJ 6812 mac setup
- Connect your HP Officejet 6812 mac or Mac book Pro and hp officejet 6812 printer to the same wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
- Make note of your wireless network name SSID (Service Set Identifier) and password WEP key or WPA security.
- Switch ON your Wi-Fi router,hpofficejet 6812 printer, and computer or laptop.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable from the hp Officejet 6812 printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless icon in the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Wireless Setup Wizard in the setting tab and press OK.
- A list of available Wi-Fi networks will be displayed by the wizard.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list and press OK.
- If the name of your wireless network is not listed then, enter your username SSID and password WEP key or WPA that you have noted in the initial step.
- After the above step, 123 hpOfficejet 6812 printer will get connected to your wireless network.
- Open your browser and search 123.hp.com in the search bar and type HP Officejet 6812.
- Select your printer from the suggested hp setup 6812 model .A new page will open.
- Full featured HP officejet6812 mac driver will be downloaded to your Mac.
- After downloading is complete, double click on it (file name ends as .dmg).
- Click HP inkjet SW OSX file on the installer page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- HP Utility setup window will open.