OJPRO 6100 Windows google cloud print setup
You will need the following items to connect the printer to an integrated wireless network.
- A wireless 802.11b/g/n network that includes a wireless router or access point.
- The printer and the computer should be connected to the same wireless network.
- Network name (SSID)
- WEP key or WPA passcode (if needed)
How to connect your printer using HP printer software (Windows)?
- Perform one of the following based on whether you have installed the HP Office jet 6100 printer software.
- If you have not installed the HP printer software on your computer,
- Insert the software CD that came with the printer.
- When asked, choose Wireless and then follow the on screen instructions. If you have the HP printer software installed on your computer,
- Open the HP Office jet 6100 printer software.
- From the menu listed, click on Tools.
- Select Device Setup and Software.
- Tap on Connect a new device and then select Wireless. Now, follow the on screen instructions.
- Once the printer is connected successfully, the blue wireless light will remain on.
How to connect your printer using HP printer software (OS X)?
- Based on the HP printer software installed, perform any one of the following.
- If you have not installed the HP printer software,
- Insert the printer software CD that came with the printer.
- Double-click the HP installer icon on the software CD.
- Now, follow the on-screen instruction to install the software.If you have installed the HP printer software on your computer,
- Open the Applications folder and then click on the HP folder.
- From the list of options available, double click on the HP Utility icon.
- Select Settings on the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Under the Devices menu, select Settings and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Once the printer is connected to the wireless network successfully, the blue wireless light stops blinking and remain on.