123 HP Officejet 4650 printer is a perfect device that will help you print quality files in large numbers. The main functions of this HP colour inkjet photo printer are copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, Instant Ink and many more. The output will be in brilliant colours and will be uniform form all your documents and projects.Download driver from 123.hp.com/oj4650
Users of 123 HP Officejet 4650 printer can either choose Black and white mode or colour mode before the printing job commences. Additional information is that you can save upto 50% on ink with the help of HP Instant Ink service. By doing so, the ink cartridges needed will be delivered to the user before you run out of ink. However, you need to subscribe for the HP Instant ink service.Download driver from 123.hp.com/oj4650.
Use Web Scan
Webscan is an excellent feature of the EWS that will allow you to scan photos and documents from your printer to your computer using a web browser. This feature can be used even if you do not install the printer software on your computer or laptop. As a default setting, Webscan option is switched off. Users can enable it from the EWS. Download driver from 123.hp.com/oj4650.
Hp mobile printer setup windows
How to connect the HP printer to your smartphone or tablet?
- On your 123 HP Officejet 4650 device, select Network or Wireless menu.
- Tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- When asked, enter the SSID (network name) and WEP key (password).
- Your printer will be connected to the wireless network shortly.
- Now, print a test report to check if everything is fine with the printer.
- Mobile printing makes you job easy. You can print any document or photo store inyour device and print it with your 123 HP OFFICEJET 4650 printer. Mobile printing is not just limited to Windows devices. A user can also print documents and photos from Google Chrome, Android OS and Amazon Kindle, Evernote as well.
NOTE: Your mobile device and the printer should be connected to the same network as your computer.
- Choose the document which you want to print and click Devices on the menu displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a wireless network. If not, you need to perform a one-time Add a printer to install the built-in driver for the printer.
- Select the printer which you want to use and change the print settings.
- Tap on Print and then enjoy printing.
- Download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4650 or 123.hp.com/oj4650
HP mobile printer setup mac
We had earlier spoke about printing through the AirPrint software. Users can print photos, documents, emails or any web pages from their iPhone with any built ins oftware solution for iOS devices.
- Before starting the print job, ensure that the wireless icon is switched on and your 123 HP Officejet 4650 is connected to a wireless connection network.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone and check whether you are connected to the same wireless network connection as that of your printer.
- It is to be noted that AirPrint does not have the capability to support public wireless networks like cellular data connections (3G or 4G), Bluetooth and hotspots.
- Go to the App store and download any one of the compatible printing app on your iPhone.
- Click on the app’s share button and find the print icon.
- Come to the home screen and then open the document, photo, email or webpage you would wish to print and then choose the Share icon.(Otherwise, you click on Menu and then touch the Print option.)
- After selecting the particular file, tap on Print option.
- You will be navigated to the Printer Options menu where you will have to select a printer.
- Select the printer you want to use.
- Change any print settings, specify the number of copies to be printed and then tap on Print option to get the print job done.
- When the printer completes the process of printing, the documents or photos can be viewed by double clicking on the Home button of your iPhone. Go to the PrintCenter and choose the document which was printed recently.