HP WIRELESS PRINTER SETUP
In this section we will discuss how to set up HP Printer’s wireless and wired printers. Since most printers now support both wireless and wired printing, knowledge of this setup has become very important. We will explain in detail how to set up your wireless printer, how to change your IP address and much more.
STEPS TO SETUP HP WIRELESS PRINTER
If you want to connect wirelessly to your HP Printer, you can access wireless direct and Wi – Fi direct features via HP. You can connect Wi – Fi – enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets or computers to your printer to set up a wireless network connection without the assistance of a wireless router or access point.
With steps to connect the hp printer to Wi- Fi Direct, you can print wirelessly on your computer, smartphone or tablet. To do this, you must download the recommended printer software from 123.hp.com/setup as indicated above.
- To turn direct Wi-Fi on, follow the steps given
- Go to the printer control panel and click on the option Wi – Fi Direct.
- Select settings in the Wi-Fi direct option.
- There you can use the direct Wi – Fi option.
Up to five devices can be connected using the direct Wi – Fi method. This method can also be accessed if your printer is connected via a USB cable.
Make sure you have an active Internet connection with your device. If you have connected your printer with a USB cable to your computer, follow the
Read the Steps below for the Wi – Fi Direct connection.
- Open the computer’s HP printer software.
- Choose Tools > Setup & Software device > Connect a new device.
- You will find the wireless option under the connection tab.
- It lists the available printers automatically and selects your HP printer from the printer list.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup. 123.hp.com wireless printer setup
- You have to turn Wi – Fi Direct ON in your printer and mobile to print from a wireless mobile that supports Wi – Fi Direct First.
- Then select the document you need to print on your mobile phone and click Print. The screen will now display the list of printers available.
- Choose your printer from the list of printers available and click OK. Steps to print from a wireless computer
- To print from your computer using Wi – Fi direct, make sure you have the Wi – Fi direct option on your printer and computer.
- Choose the printer name from the list of available networks in your computer’s Wi – Fi settings.
- Then enter your computer’s password to connect the printer. With this, you connected your printer wirelessly.
- If you still have trouble connecting your printer with Wi – Fi, you can visit us at 123.hp.com/setup or contact our toll – free support number