HOW TO INSTALL INK CARTRIDGES IN HP PRINTER
Learn how to install and control your HP Printers with ink cartridges. For better print quality, it is recommended that only official HP ink cartridges be used. Follow the guide to find out how to install the ink cartridges safely on your HP printer.
INSTALLING INK CARTRIDGES IN HP PRINTER
- You have to install ink cartridges after unpacking your HP printer.
- Use the cartridges with the printer.
- Turn the printer on.
- Reduce the output tray and open the access door to the ink cartridge.
- Remove from package the Black Ink cartridge.
- Take the tab out of the cartridge to remove the plastic tape.
- Do not touch the colored copper contacts or ink jars.
- If these are touched, clogs, ink failure and bad electrical connections may result.
- Tri-color left cartridge and Black ink right cartridge.
- Keep the cartridge on its sides and slide it into your slot until it snaps.
- Close the access door to the ink cartridge.
- The printer identifies the configuration cartridges and prepares the printer with the new ink.
- You installed the ink cartridge successfully in your HP printer.
- The printer prints an alignment page that shows the successful installation of the ink cartridges automatically.
- Always check the ink level for better print quality in the Printer control panel. Learn more about checking the HP Printer Ink Level