HOW TO INSTALL HP PRINTER WITHOUT CD IN WINDOWS
Learn how to install HP Printer without using a CD on your Windows computer or laptop. The printer is supplied with a CD with software and driver by default. The majority of software is outdated. Follow the steps provided for installing the HP Printer without a CD.
INSTALL HP PRINTER WITHOUT CD IN WINDOWS
- Turn to HP Printer.
- If connected to the printer, disconnect the USB.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup on any computer browser.
- To start the download on your computer, click on HP Easy Start.
- Go to Downloads on your computer and double-click on the file you download.
- A popup window will be displayed.
- Click Continue, Run or Yes to allow your computer to change software.
- Now connect your computer to the flat end of the USB cable and the square end to the printer.
- Review the licensing agreements and statements on the user agreement screen and select the check box to agree to the terms.
- Choose Continue.
- The screen displays printers connected to the network or computer automatically.
- If the printer you want to install is not displayed, select My Printer is not displayed to identify your printer.
- The installer now connects the computer to the printer.
- HP Easy Start searches for the latest printer drivers and software.
- The printer software extracts and opens automatically with the download complete.
- You can customize your software installation by choosing Customize Software Selections on the Software Selection screen.
- Choose Next.
- To set personal preferences and information, read and respond to the remaining screens.
- Select Finish with the complete 123 hp printer setup.
- Your printer is ready to operate now.
- With the above steps, you connected your HP printer without using a CD to your windows computer.