HOW TO INSTALL HP PRINTER WITH USB CABLE
You can learn how to install HP Printer using the USB cable with this guide. It is the easiest way to connect the HP printer to the USB cable. Follow the steps to install the HP Printer successfully.
INSTALL WITH USB CABLE
- Turn your HP Printer on.
- Go to 123.hp.com/Computer Setup.
- To start the download on your computer, click on HP Easy Start.
- Go to Downloads on your computer and double-click on the file you download.
- A popup window will be displayed.
- To allow the software to make changes to your computer, click Continue, Run or Yes.
- The HP Easy Start is installed on your computer successfully.
- Now connect your computer to the flat end of the USB cable and the square end to the back of the printer.
- HP Easy Start opens the HP Easy Start app.
- The screen displays printers connected to the computer automatically.
- If the printer is not displayed, choose My printer is not displayed to identify your printer.
- The installer now connects the computer to the printer.
- HP Easy Start searches for the latest printer drivers and software.
- To set personal preferences and information, read and respond to the remaining screens.
- Select Finish with the complete setup.
- Your printer is ready to operate now. You have successfully connected your HP printer to your windows computer via a USB cable with the above steps.