HOW TO INSTALL HP PRINTER WITH CD IN WINDOWS
You must first unbox and set up your HP Printer, before you start installing your HP Printer with a CD. Make sure your HP printer isn’t connected to your laptop or computer. Once you’ve set up your HP Printer successfully, we’re about to install the printer software.
STEPS TO INSTALL HP PRINTER USING CD
- Follow the instructions below to install your computer or laptop HP printer carefully.
- Make sure it’s set up before you install your hp printer.
- Turn HP Printer on.
- If you have connected an USB cable to your computer from your printer, disconnect it until promptly installed.
- Insert the CD into the CD drive.
- Wait until the window of installation opens.
- To set personal preferences and information, read and respond to the remaining screens.
- Select Finish with the complete setup.
- Now you have successfully installed your HP Printer using your CD on your computer.
- Your printer is now ready to print, scan and copy both wired and wireless documents.
- Follow my blog on How to connect my HP Printer to a wireless network for more information about setting up HP Printer.