HOW TO INSTALL HP PRINTER DRIVER IN WINDOWS 10
Learn how to install Windows 10 computer / laptop HP Printer driver and software. Most Windows operating systems have built-in drivers for many models of printers.
You can also find the fully updated drivers at 123.hp.com
AUTOMATIC WINDOWS UPDATE FOR DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE
- Start the installation of your Type Change device to open the control panel
- The Device Installation Window opens
- Click Yes Do this Automatically
- Select Save Changes
CONNECT YOUR PRINTER TO THE COMPUTER
- Click Next to install the Printer driver if your printer isn’t listed.
- Once you have successfully installed, you are ready to use the Windows 10 computer printer.
- You can now print, scan, and copy your Windows 10 computer documents.
- I hope you installed the Printer successfully with your computer.
- For further information on Printer support, see our Hp Printer support blogs.