HOW TO CONNECT WIRELESS PRINTER TO MAC
Find out how to connect your HP Printer to Mac. You can easily print and scan by connecting your Mac computer to the wireless HP Printer. Follow the steps our experts have prescribed to connect your HP Printer to your Mac.
CONNECT YOUR WIRELESS HP PRINTER (WI – FI) TO MAC
- Turn to HP Printer
- Go to Settings Menu and click Wireless Setup
- Click the network you want your printer to connect to.
- If your wireless network is not displayed, enter your network name in the space below
- To connect to your network, enter your Wi – Fi password.
If your printer does not support the touch screen, press the Wireless icon in your control panel for a long time. A blue light begins to blink. This shows that you are looking for Wi – Fi networks on your printer. Your printer will automatically connect to the available Wi – Fi network.
CONNECT YOUR WIRELESS HP PRINTER USING HP SOFTWARE
- Install HP Printer Software on your browser, go to 123.hp.com.
- Search your printer model for printer drivers.
- When you have found Click the Download button.
- Your computer starts downloading your printer software.
- When you download the software, install it using the above steps.
- Click the wireless network when requested for the connection type. Click Continue to complete your printer software installation.