HOW TO CONNECT HP PRINTER WITH WIRED NETWORK
Here’s a guide to connect your HP printer to your computer / laptop through the Ethernet network. You can set up a network-connected printer by installing the HP printer driver via the Ethernet cable. Make sure you have a working network router and an Ethernet cable before you connect your printer.
CONNECT HP PRINTER USING ETHERNET CABLE
- Turns your computer ON
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Next router; you will need to connect the Ethernet cable from the router to the Printer
- Turn on your HP Printer.
- Then remove the protective cap from the Connect Printer ethernet port and the Ethernet cable router.
- Go to 123.hp.com, enter your model of printer and follow the instructions on the screen to download your driver.
INSTALL THE DOWNLOADED PRINTER AND DRIVER
- Set the connection type to the installation process as a wired network.
- If your printer is not listed on 123.hp.com, follow the steps given Go to https:/support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/printers
- Type your printer model and click Submit.
- Click the Download button for the full software package or click Basic Drivers for other driver options
- Select a connection to the printer and choose Wired Network.
- Continue and complete the 123 HP printer setup
- The printer software with a wired network connection has been installed successfully.