HOW TO CONNECT HP PRINTER TO MAC
Use printer software and other related methods to connect your HP Printer to Apple Computers (Mac). Follow the guides listed on this page for successful Mac printer installation.
CONNECT HP PRINTER WITH MAC COMPUTER
Click on the apple menu and then on system preference, Click Print & Fax (or) Print & Scan (or) Printers & Scanners depending on the version of your operating system. Example of Window Printers & Scanners
CHECK YOUR PRINTER CONNECTION WITH MAC COMPUTER
- Check if your printer’s name is displayed in the Printer list.
- If your printer is listed, ensure that you use the correct driver.
- Click your printer name and then click the button to delete the printer.
- When the printer is deleted, click on the plus sign to Add Printer or Scanner.
- Click on the printer name and then continue to the next stage.
- If your printer is not listed, click on the plus sign, click Add Printer or Scanner, click on the printer name and then proceed to the next stage.
- If your printer is not listed in the Add Printer or Scanner window, make sure that the printer has a USB cable connected to the Mac or is on the
- same wired or wireless network as your Mac.
- Click the Use or Print Use menu and select the printer name.
- Choose your printer name from the Use menu Click Add to add your printer to the list.
- Click Download and Install to complete the installation if you are prompted to install the software.
- Close the window for system preferences.
- You have installed your HP Printer on your Mac computer successfully.
- Try to print, scan or fax with your HP Printer depending on your printer.