HOW TO CONNECT HP PRINTER TO MAC WITHOUT USB
Find different methods for connecting your HP printer to your Mac computer. You can easily print and scan easily with your Mac computer connected to Printer. We have listed the best simple procedure for installing a HP printer on a Mac computer step by step.
HOW TO INSTALL PRINTER DRIVER IN MAC OS
Make sure that your HP Printer has updated printing software before starting your print setup. Follow the steps to install the updated printer software on your Mac
- Turn on printer
- Goto Apple Menu computer and select System Preferences
- Click on Printer & Scanner
- Select Add Printer on the page to add your HP Printer to your computer.
- To install the Printer Driver, click the Download button.
- Close the window of system preferences.
CONNECT YOUR HP PRINTER USING WIRELESS (WI-FI) CONNECTION
- Turn to HP Printer
- Go to Settings Menu and click Wireless Setup
- Click the network you want your printer to connect to.
- If your wireless network is not displayed, enter your network name in the space below
- To connect to your network, enter your Wi-Fi password.
- You connected your HP Printer to your Mac successfully without the use of the USB cable.
CONNECT YOUR HP PRINTER USING WIRED (ETHERNET) CONNECTION
- Connect HP Printer to Mac Computer without using USB Cable
- Turn to HP Printer and Computer Connect the flat side of the Ethernet cable to the computer and the square side to the printer
- You can find a green light near the ethernet port on your computer.
- Go to HP Easy Smart on your Mac
- Click on Wired Network (Ethernet) to follow the on-screen instructions for the successful installation of the HP Printer software.
- Your printer is ready to print, scan and copy using your Apple computer when you complete the steps.
- Thus, without using the USB cable, you have successfully completed the setup of your HP Printer.