HOW DO I CONNECT MY HP PRINTER TO MY CHROMEBOOK
The next page details how to connect your HP printer to Chromebook. There is no need for a HP Printer driver or software in your Chromebook to print using the Chromebook.
Follow the step-by-step process to connect your Chromebook HP Printer. You must either support Google Cloud Print or ePrint Printer to connect your HP Printer to Chromebook.
CONNECT MY HP PRINTER TO CHROMEBOOK
TO CHECK YOUR PRINTER TYPE
- Go to the Cloud Print icon or e-print control panel
- Check for Cloud Print icon or control panel e-print icon
- If you don’t find any icon or logo in the control panel, go to Setup
- Find the Settings tab and select Network Setup
- Under Network Setup Go to Wireless Settings to learn about your type of printer
Connect the printer to the network
- Go to setup > Network > Wireless in your printer.
- Under the Wireless tab, click the Wireless Setup
- Wizard Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to the network
Connect printer with a basic control panel to the network
- Press and hold the Wireless button from the Printer
- Control Panel Wait until the blue light blinks.
- If your printer is listed under “My devices, “your Google Cloud Print printer is already registered.
- Click Manage to see your Google Cloud Print printer registered.
- It has not been detected if your printer is not listed.
- Continue to the next section to register your printer with HP ePrint.
Now,you’ve successfully connected your HP Printer to Chromebook with this step. You can now print, scan and copy documents via Chromebook using your printer.