HP Instant Ink, an ink cartridge replacement service, will send the ink level information of the 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer to HP and the company will ship the HP Ink Cartridges to the billing address. The empty cartridges are to be returned to HP in a postage-paid envelope for HP would recycle them. You will have to sign up and enroll to activate the service.
Print from anywhere
A 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer user can print any documents and photo from anywhere at anytime. Your printer has to be connected to a working wireless connection to print from anywhere. HP ePrint option will also allow you do that. You can send the document/photo to be printed to the assigned email address and it will automatically get the printing job done.
Using the HP Connect website, you can avail all the services offered by HP company. For example, I you sign up for HP Instant ink, your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer uses the Internet to let HP know when the printer is low on ink. They will have the new cartridges delivered to your doorstep before you run out of ink and you will have to return those cartridges which are empty.
HP printer driver & firmware update
After setting up the printer hardware, you have a go ahead to install the printing software. Wait till you install the software. Until then do not connect the computer to the HP Envy 7645 printer.
Go to 123.hp.com/envy7645 and search the software based on your printer model. Download the driver and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software. Now, your HP Envy 7645 printer is ready to use.
If you have the software CD that came with the printer package, insert it into the computer and then install it by following the prompts displayed on screen.
By default, if you have connected your printer to the wireless network and Web Services is switched on, the printer will automatically check for updates.
How to update the printer using printer’s control panel?
- Touch the Setup option from the printer’s control panel.
- Select the Printer Maintenance option from the list of options.
- Now, choose Update the Printer.
- How to enable the printer to automatically check for updates?
- Tap on the HP ePrint icon from the printer’s home screen. Click on OK.
- Now, select Settings, and then choose Update the Printer.
- Tap on Auto Update and then choose ON.
How to update the printer using embedded web server?
- Open the embedded web server.
- Click and open the Tools tab.
- Navigate to the Printer Updates section, select Firmware Updates and then follow the on-screen prompts.
How to install and setup wireless communication?
- A laptop or desktop that supports wireless networking
- A working wireless connection with a router.
- Network name (SSID)
- WEP key or WPA passphrase.
How to connect the printer?
- On the HP Envy 7645 printer’s control panel, push the Wireless button followed by the Settings option.
- Now, scroll through the options to select Wireless Setup Wizard. Select OK.
- Follow the on screen prompts to setup the connection.
- Insert the software CD that came with the printer in the computer/laptop.
- Now, follow the instructions displayed on screen to complete the installation process.
How to connect a new printer?
- Perform one of the following tasks based the operating system you use.
- Windows 8: Right click on any empty area on your Start screen.Navigate to the app bar to click on All Apps. Now, you need to clickand open the folder that has your printer’s (HP Envy 7645)name.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start — >All Programs- – > HP – – >HP Envy 7645
- Choose Printer Setup & Software.
- From the list of options available, tap on Connect a new printer.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to connect a new printer.
How to change network settings?
- From the 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer’s control panel select the Wireless button and then choose Settings.
- Scroll through the options to choose Advanced Settings.
- In the Advanced Settings menu, choose the item to be changed.
- To change the settings, follow the instructions displayed on screen