HP Instant Ink, an ink cartridge replacement service, will send the ink level information of your HP Envy 5535 printer to HP and the company will ship the original HP Ink Cartridges to the billing address. The empty cartridges are to be returned to HP in a postage-paid envelope for HP would recycle them.
Print from anywhere
ePrint service is a service from HP that is free of charge to help you getting your print job done in an easy way. You can email your documents from anywhere to your computer which is connected to a HP – ePrint enabled Envy 5535 printer. Make sure your computer and printer is connected to a wireless network connection.
Ensure that you have created an Hp ePrint account. If not, visit www.hpconnected.com to sign up for an ePrint account.Click on HP ePrint on your HP Envy 5535 printer’s control panel.Select Print Info to customize the email address you will be giving.Your HP Printer prints an information page which contains the printer code.Follow the instruction to customize your email address.
How to print a photo from the computer (Windows)?
- Load the stack of paper in the paper tray.
- Choose Print from your software application.
- Select your HP Envy 5535 printer.
- Click on the button which will open the Properties dialog box. (NOTE:Properties might also be called as Options, Printer Setup, Printer Properties, Printer or Preferences, according to the software you use.)
- Choose Portrait or Landscape orientation from the Layout tab.
- Click on Paper/ Quality to change the paper change the paper type and the print quality.
- Users can also change the paper size by clicking on the Advanced button in the Paper/Output area.
- Select OK to get redirected to the Properties dialog box.
- Click on OK or Print in the print dialog box.
How to print a photo from the computer (OS X)?
- Place enough paper in the paper tray.
- Click on Print from the File menu on your software.
- If your HP Envy 5535 printer is not selected, select it by clicking on it.
- Users can set the print options by choosing Show Details options.
- From the Paper Size menu, select the paper size according to your need.
- Choose Portrait or Landscape in the Orientation section.
- From the Paper Type/Quality tab, change the Paper Type, Quality and Color Options.
- You can also change other options and then click on Print.
Printing with AirPrint is fairly easy. Before using mobile printing, cross-check whether your Apple device and your HP Envy 5535 printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Open the photo or the file that you want to print. Now, tap on the Share button.
- From the list of options available, choose the print icon.
- Now, your mobile device will list the printers available for printing.
- Choose the printer according to your need and change the print setting.
- Tap on Print and enjoy printing.
To get your Android device print-ready, go to the play store and install the HP Print Service Plugin. Install the plugin to print your files. Navigate to print settings in your mobile to enable the plugin. Now, open the plugin and switch it on if it’s already off.
- Open the file or photo, which you wish to print and select the menu icon on the right-hand corner of the device.
- Choose Print from the list of options and then select the printer in which you want to print.
- Change the print settings by clicking on the down-arrow that lies below the option Paper Size.
- After finalizing the printer and its settings, tap on the print to get the print job done.
For Windows 8
- Open the files you want to print and look at the options available on the right side of the mobile screen.
- Click on Devices option to see the list of printers available for printing.
- If the printer you need is not listed, then you need to perform a one-time Add a printer to install the in-built driver.
- Confirm the printer you want to select and appropriate print settings. Now,select Print and enjoy printing.
For Windows 10
- Select and open the file or photo you would like to print.
- Now, click on the menu icon that is on the left hand corner of your Windows 10 mobile device.
- From the options displayed on screen, tap on Print.
- Choose your HP Envy 5535 printer from the list of options available and then change the print settings according to your need.
- Now, click on Print option to start the print job.
To download printer driver software visit – 123.hp.com/setup