HP Envy 5530 Windows setup
Unpack your HP Envy 5530 printer and establish connection between your computer and printer. Once the connection is secure, switch on the printer. Download the necessary software and drivers from 123.hp.com/envy5530. Run the application and then follow the instructions displayed on screen to complete the installation process. Print a test page to know if your printer is in working condition.
HP Envy 5530 printer Mac setup
The Hp printer driver is inbuilt in Mac computer. Connect the HP Envy 5530 printer to your Mac computer or a network where your Mac computer is also connected.Run the software update from Apple. From 123.hp.com/envy5530 Software updates menu click install or update all for any updates.Add your printer to the printer’s list using System Preferences in the Apple menu.
Smartphone Setup HP Envy 5530 printer
If you wish to print from your HP Envy 5530 printer, then you can make use of HP ePrint option on your printer. You can start the print job from anywhere provided that the printer is connected to a wireless connection. By the time you reach home or office, your printed document will be ready. All you need to do is to make sure that your HP printer is ePrint enabled.software update from 123.hp.com/envy5530.
HP Envy 5530 Setup and Install
Un pack the printer from its packaging and keep the power cords ready to connecting its respective places. Now, place the cords firmly into the wall sockets so that there are no loose connections or any power issues with the devices. After connecting the cords, press the Home button on the left hand corner of the printer.
How to set up the printer?
- When you switch on the printer for the first time, it may make some noise.
- Once you see the home screen, use the arrows next to the printer’s control panel to choose the language, country and region. Now, touch the OK button.
- The printer screen will now as you insert the ink cartridges.
- Lift the ink cartridge’s cover by using the cut outs on the sides of your printer.
- Look at the labeling on the back cover of the cartridge and install the tri-color cartridge initially.
- Remove the protective tap covering the electrical contacts and ink nozzles.(NOTE: The color on the locking levers should match the color displayed on cartridges.)
- Slide the ink cartridges slowly into their respective slots and push it till locks into its place.
- Use the same process to install the black cartridge as well.
- Once you finish installing the original HP cartridges, a message box appears on the Control Panel. Click on OK
- Load the stack of paper in the input tray. Now, the printer prints an alignment page.
- After the alignment page is printing, scan it by placing the pace print side down on the scanner glass.
- Once the alignment page is scanned, a message box which reads, ‘Alignment successful’ will appear on the printer’s control panel. Press Ok button to continue.
- Users are now allowed to connect the printer to a network wirelessly or Ethernet or USB.
How to check the ink levels from the printer software?
- Based on the operating system you have installed, perform one of the following tasks.
- Windows 8 : Right click on an empty area on your Start screen. Now,go to the app bar to select All Apps. Finally, click the icon of HP Envy 5530.
- Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista: Desktop – – Start – – >All Programs – – > HP – – > HP Envy 5530
- On the printer software, press the Estimated Ink levels to know your requirement.
- You can download driver from 123.hp.com/envy5530 or 123.hp.com/setup 5530
How to locate the cartridge number on the printer?
To locate the cartridge number on the printer is one of the easiest tasks. Go to the cartridge access door and then look for the number In case if you are not able to find the cartridge number, you can also find it through the printer software.
How to locate the cartridge number in the printer software?
- Perform one of the following tasks based the operating system you use.
- Windows 8: Right click on any empty area on your Start screen.Navigate to the app bar to click on All Apps. Now, you need to click and open the HP Envy 5530 folder.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start — >All Programs- – > HP – – >HP Envy 5530.
- On your printer’s display screen, tap on Shop option and then select Shop for supplies online.