Your 4500 Envy Printer is highly acclaimed to be known for color printing at Lab Quality. Your touch screen control panel provides the access to change most of the print settings over the screen display itself. Using the HP Printer driver Software you can print photos that preserve the quality of the Originals thus exhibiting high durability.Download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4500
HP Envy 4500 Embedded Web Server homepage provides you the necessary tools to establish the Webscan Connection. Now you can reliably scan documents and then immediately save it on the Web. You get a plenty of options to create editable text formats for your scanned documents. Webscan permits you to store and retrieve originals that are of high capacity.Download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4500
Your All-in-One is an Multi-Tasking devices that can copy documents, ID cards and photos precisely. Now you can achieve Copy on both sides task spontaneously getting the colors & fonts accurately. Your printer can Copy both Color and Monochrome documents every time. Use the HP Printer Software to change the copy settings and then go ahead to create a shortcut access.
- A wireless network in working condition. The wireless network should alsopossess Wi-Fi protected setup router
- A laptop or desktop with wireless network facility.
Push button (PBC) method:
- Push and hold the Wireless button on your printer until the light starts blinking. It should approximately take three seconds to enable the WPS push button mode.
- Now, click the Wi-Fi Protected Setup on your router.
- On the printer’s control panel display, tap the Wireless button to display the menu. (NOTE: Wait till the printer completes the print job before pressing the Wireless button.)
- Choose Settings from the printer’s display screen.
- From the list of options available, click on Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- If you have the WPS router with a push button, use the Push button method mentioned about. However, if your router does not have a push button,choose PIN and follow the on-screen prompts to initiate the process.
How to connect the printer?
- On the printer’s control panel, push the Wireless button followed by the Settings option.
- Now, scroll through the options to select Wireless Setup Wizard. Select OK.
- Follow the on screen prompts to setup the connection.
- Insert the software CD that came with the printer in the computer/laptop.
- Now, follow the instructions displayed on screen to complete the installation process.
Before establishing a USB connection between your HP Envy 4500 printer and your computer, make sure that the wireless setting is switched off. Now, connect one end of the cable to the computer and the other end to the printer. Now, the USB connection is established and you can enjoy printing.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network (Windows)?
Based on the operating system you use, perform any one of the following.
- Windows 8.1: On the left hand corner of the Start screen, click thedown arrow, choose the printer name and then select Utilities.
- Windows 8: On your desktop screen, right-click on an empty area.Choose All Apps option from the App bar, select the printer name andthen tap on Utilities.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start – – > AllPrograms – – > HP – – >HP Envy 4500.
- Choose Printer Setup & Software.
- Touch Convert a USB connected printer to a wireless network and followthe on-screen messages.
- How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network (OS X)?
- Switch on the wireless network and then connect your network to it.
- Open the Applications/Hewlett-Packard/Device Utilities folder and thenmake use of HP Setup Assistant to change the connection from USB towireless.
- Download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4500