HP Deskjet 3700 printer Setup
Once you have connected the HP Deskjet 3700 printer, switch it on. In the meantime, make sure you download the necessary software and drivers from 123.hp.com/dj3700. Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. Once it is complete, print a test page to see if it’s working properly.
Unpack your HP Deskjet 3700 printer rom its packaging. Remove the protective tape from the outside of the printer. Open the access door and remove the protective tap from the inside of the printer. Unpack the ink cartridges from its packaging and hold it by the sides. Remove the protective tape from it and push it into the ink cartridge slot until it locks into its place.
Before scanning to a computer, users must make sure that the scan option is enabled on your HP Deskjet 3700 printer.Windows: Go to the Scan section on your HP Deskjet 3700 printer and then choose Manage Scan to Computer.
Macintosh (OS X): HP Utitlity – – > Scan Settings – – > Scan to Computer – – >Enable Scan to Computer.
How to install dj3700 printer software driver?
- Get the HP Deskjet 3700 printer out of the box.
- Now, remove the protective tape and packing materials.
- Lift the scanner lid and take off the packing tape. Close the lid later.
- Hold the printer on either sides and then lift the ink cartridge access door until it snaps into itsplace. Now, remove all the package tape from the printer.
- After removing the tapes, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Pull out the paper tray and remove the tapes. Push the trap until it locks into its place.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the wall socket and the other end to the printer.
- Switch on the HP Deskjet 3700 printer.
- Select the down arrow on your printer control panel to set the language.
- Press the same arrow to choose Yes and then tap on OK. Now, Set Country/Region menu willopen.
- Select the down arrow to choose the country/region and then tap on OK.
- Pull out the paper tray door and then the paper tray extender. Now, lift the paper catch.
- Move the paper guides to their outermost position.
- Place a stack of paper on to the paper tray. Adjust the paper guides according to the size of thepaper.
- Now, push the paper tray in till it snaps into place.
- Open the ink cartridge door. Wait till the print carriage moves to the right and remain silent.
- Remove the tapes from the ink cartridges. Hold the cartridges on the black plastic.
- Hold the cartridges on their sides and then gently push them forward until it locks in its place.
- Now, repeat the process until you insert all ink cartridge.
- Now, close the ink cartridge door. Now, align the cartridges by following the on-screen instructions. The printer will print an alignment page.
How to install the deskjet 3700 printer software?
After setting up the printer hardware, you have a go ahead to install the printing software. Wait till youinstall the software. Until then do not connect the computer to the printer.
Go to 123.hp.com/dj3700 and search the software based on your printer model. Download the driver andfollow the on-screen instructions to install the software. Now, your printer is ready to use.
If you have the software CD that came with the printer package, insert it into the computer and then install it by following the prompts displayed on screen.
123.hp.com/dj3700 Web services setup
f you have Web Services set on your HP Deskjet 3700 printer, you have given yourself a privilege. You will be able to access the internet in a jiffy, gather documents and photos and you can print them without any issues.
NOTE: Your printer should be connected to the desktop or laptop through an USB cable to make use of Web Services.
SET UP WEB SERVICES USING THE PRINTER’S CONTROL PANEL
Your HP Deskjet 3700 printer’s control panel will provide you an easy way to set up web services.
- Ensure that your HP Deskjet 3700 printer is connected to a working Internet connection through an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Select Print Apps or HP ePrint from the printer’s control panel.
- Tap on Yes in the Auto Update screen to let your printer check for andinstall your product updates.
- The HP Deskjet 3700 printer prints an information page when it is connected to the server.
- Follow the instructions on the information page to complete the setup process.
SET UP WEB SERVICES USING THE EMBEDDED WEB SERVER
- Open the embedded web server (EWS).
- Select the Web Services tab.
- Choose Setup in the Web Services Settings section.
- When asked, allow your HP printer to check for and install the updated automatically.
- Your printer prints an information page when it is connected to the server.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process.
For Printer Software Download Visit – 123.hp.com/setup