123.hp.com/dj3633 – Final setup
Insert the software CD in the computer.Now, follow the instructions displayed on screen.When asked, connect the printer to the computer by clicking the USB on the Connection Options screen.4. Follow the prompts displayed on screen.In case the printer software has been installed already, then the HP Deskjet 3633 printer will operate as a plug-and- play device.
123.hp.com/dj3633 – Easy setup
Click on Setup and the select Network or Wireless menu.From the list of options available, tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.The list of wireless networks will be available on screen. Choose the one which you want touse. When asked, enter the WEP password of the network key of the wireless connection.Your HP Deskjet 3633 printer will be connected to the wireless network soon. After it gets connected, print a test report to see if the printer works fine.
123.hp.com/dj3633 – Scanner setup
Choose the Scan option from the HP Deskjet 3633 printer’s home screen display screen.In case you don’t find the Scan option, press the Up and Down buttons from the Home menu. You will find the Scan option from the menu. Now, tap on Scan to Computer.Users can select the computer that they want to scan to from the display screen of the printer.
How to install software download
- Un-box the HP Deskjet 3633 printer from its packaging.
- Connect one end of the wire to the printer and the other end to the wall socket.
- Press the Power button on your printer.
- On your HP Printer, go the control panel to see if your printer is ready to go.
- Install the ink cartridges and get your printer all set.
- Go to 123.hp.com to download the appropriate driver and the software according to your printer model number.
- Click 123.hp.com/dj3633 on the downloaded file and click on Run in the newly opened dialog box.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the driver installation process.
How to connect the HP printer to your Mac?
- Click on Setup and the select Network or Wireless menu.
- From the list of options available, tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The list of wireless networks will be available on screen. Choose the one which you want touse.
- When asked, enter the WEP password of the network key of the wireless connection.
- Your HP Deskjet 3633 printer will be connected to the wireless network soon. After it gets connected, print a test report to see if the printer works fine.
- Also, it is not needed to install the MAC printer driver separately. It gets installed automatically when you update the Apple device software.
- Now, connect your HP Deskjet 3633 printer and your Apple device with the use of an USB connection.
- Connect other devices to the Internet through wired or wireless connection.
- Go to the Menu option in the Apple device and touch software update. Otherwise, choose About this Mac and then select Software updates.
- Now, choose Install
Web Services setup – DJ 3633
With the use of web services in your HP Deskjet 3633 printers, you can access the internet in a jiffy, obtain documents and print them without any hassles.
NOTE: You cannot make use of these web services if your printer is connected through an USB cable.
How to set up Web Services?
SET UP WEB SERVICES USING THE PRINTER’S CONTROL PANEL
Your HP Deskjet 3633 printer’s control panel will provide you an easy way to set up web services.
- Ensure that your 123.hp.com/dj3633 printer is connected to a working Internet connection through an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Select Print Apps or HP ePrint from the printer’s control panel.
- Tap on Yes in the Auto Update screen to let your printer check for and install your product updates.
- The printer prints an information page when it is connected to the server.
- Follow the instructions on the information page to complete the setup process.
SET UP WEB SERVICES USING THE EMBEDDED WEB SERVER
- Open the embedded web server (EWS).
- Select the Web Services tab.
- Choose Setup in the Web Services Settings section.
- When asked, allow your HP Deskjet 3633 printer to check for and install the updated automatically.
- Your printer prints an information page when it is connected to the server.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process.
For Printer Software Download Visit – 123.hp.com setup