123 HP DeskJet 3630 Printer Wireless Setup and Install
123.hp.com/setup 3630 Printer
123 HP DeskJet 3630 Colour InkJet All-in-One is a compactly designed printer that fits into any space and also is inexpensive for home users. You get this printer in a variety of colours that appears to be delicately attractive. 123.hp.com/dj3630 Wifi Setup now
- Get the best in quality prints, scans and copies utilizing the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer
- Now you can connect the printer to a computer on USB mode and also through Wireless mode
- Simply enable the ePrint services from a HP AiO Remote App
- By default your deskjet is an AirPrint compatible device
- HP DeskJet 3630 is efficiently built to save on the power consumption by running on Sleep Mode operation
Ensure that you have the latest of printer driver installed for the HP DeskJet 3630 Printer.
- Open the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 web page within a browser window. Click the most suitable of printer driver download link and then save it on your computer
- You can also get the HP DeskJet 3630 Easy Start Software to be installed within windows
- Run the Auto Setup file and then specify the printer name with respect to the operating system installed
- Thereafter try to select either USB or Wireless Connection Setup and then end the deskjet driver installation
- At last you should restart the computer and then update 123.hp.com/setup 3630
Wireless Setup for HP DeskJet 3630 Printer
http://123.hp.com/setup 3630 is a wireless connection facility that is best compatible on both your Mac and Windows OS.
- You can establish this connectivity either through Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless Direct setup options.
- Before the printer wireless setup try to configure the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 to a local network for printing.
123 HP DeskJet 3630 USB Connection
HP DeskJet 3630 USB Connection is the most reliable printer setup that supports many number of features on your everyday printing needs.
123 HP DJ 3630 Setup Windows
- The DeskJet USB cable should be within 3 meters length in order to connect to a network
- Ensure that HP DeskJet 3630 is active and away from the sleep mode so as to connect the USB cable to a port in your computer
- If you have some of the other computer peripherals connected to the computer through USB cable then at once go to devices and printers folder to remove them all until the print job gets over
- You can now download the printer driver and install it to finish the USB connection setup
123 HP DJ 3630 Setup Mac
- While connecting printer to your Mac through USB cable simply make sure that this cable is within 3 meters length
- Ensure that Mac is connected using a USB cable that links your printer and doesn’t uses a docking system for achieving USB Connectivity
- Go to Mac preferences and then view the printer settings folder. Try to select the HP DeskJet 3630 and then reset it to active state
- Get the printer driver built on the full version downloaded and installed to Mac OS
- Run the setup file and thereafter connect the USB cable to printer end
- Follow the HP Scan instructions and then select USB connection
- Go through the installer program to select the print using preset name and then add printer to your Mac
- Ensure that the auto update check box is selected and then end the USB connection setup
Steps to connect the HP DeskJet 3630 wireless direct
- Press the wireless button in the control panel to enable the auto wireless feature
- Press the ePrint service button to run the wireless setup wizard. Check if the wireless LED light starts to blink
- Within few minutes your printer should get connected to a wireless network. This can be inferred through the wireless LED glowing steadily
- At last you can make use of the printer installation disk and then manually setup the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 wireless direct connection
- Know about the default wireless network name and password for setting up a Wireless Direct connection
- Ensure both the computer and router is powered on and securely connected to a unique wireless network
- While establishing 123.hp.com/setup 3630 you might have to disconnect the USB cable intermittently
- Try to at least install once the HP Easy Start from the windows start menu
- Locate the My Printer is not shown link to click it. Click Continue button
- Now try to select wireless network and then click Continue
- Over the installer prompt try to enter the default wireless printer name and then click continue
- If a security password is prompted then furnish it and then click continue
- Proceed through the HP Easy Installer program and then finish the wireless direct setup
- Ensure that your Mac is wireless connected to an active ISP provider. Know about the default wireless network name and password
- Make sure that your printer wireless is connected to one of the wireless network that is utilized by Mac.
- Then try to install the HP Ink Cartridges within your printer
- While installing the printer, computer and router devices make sure that they are not kept at far off distances. Also try to shut down all the applications that are running in Mac while connecting to a printer
- Press the wireless button and then activate the auto wireless feature
- Press ePrint button in the control panel to initialize the wireless setup wizard
- If the printer wireless name is authenticated then click Join button.
- Otherwise try to select the most suitable of the wireless direct names and then join that network
- Follow the screen instructions to wireless connection printer to a network
- Run the HP DeskJet 3630 printer app from the Mac start menu
- Click the Tools menu and then select connect printer to a web option
- Follow the screen instructions to specify the wireless network name and its security password
- Progress with the wireless direct wizard and then convert the USB connection to a Wireless Direct Install setup
HP DeskJet 3630 Ink Cartridge Installation
Install the Ink eligible Cartridges within your printer to obtain a high ink yield. Easy install the HP Ink Cartridges by following through the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 instructions.
- Open the protective cover from the HP Ink Cartridges and then try to remove the orange plastic flaps
- Ensure that you have both the HP Tri-color and Black Ink Cartridges for the installation process
- Draw out the ink cartridge access door and then rest it over the output tray. Check if the print head carriage is idle and silent
- Open up the cartridge tab and then gently push in the ink cartridges within the cartridge slot until you hear a click sound
- While installing the cartridges try to make sure that you follow the color coding representation. Now once again repeat the cartridge installation for the other pair and then close the cartridge tab
- Now check the LCD display to confirm for the Ink Levels reaching maximum range. Then ensure that the Ink Cartridge access door is shut
- You can now try to test print an alignment page. This should certainly prove if the installed ink cartridges are accurate or inaccurately aligned
- In case you are not satisfied with the test print then try to repeat the Ink Cartridge installation right from the beginning stages
- You can apply the same procedure to some of the defective and depleted ink cartridges and then repair your printer on relatively lot easier terms
123 HP DeskJet 3630 Control Panel Blinking Lights
The HP DeskJet 3630 Control Panel is built with a number of LED lights that can blink and also glow steadily on the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer. Given below are some instructions that states about the meaning of LED blinking lights.
- Know about establishing a proper connection for your printer. If the wireless light is steadily glowing then the printer connection is stable. If wireless light found to be blinking without any halt then there happens to be definitely an error in the wireless connection to a network
- This connectivity error could be due to the wireless signal strength low. And also if the printer operates in Sleep Mode. Ensure that the router and 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer is kept in a nearby distance
- One of the major obstacle in the wireless light blinking status is that the firewall blocking or ineffective Virtual Private Network connection.
- Therefore you should have to once again run the wireless setup wizard and then connect printer to a network. You can also dial up the Toll-free number and then get the expertise guidance from our printer support technicians
An typical DeskJet software Setup requires the installation of every mandatory drivers. And thus you can achieve a smooth InkJet Printer operation in windows OS. Installing a compatible printer software is an overwhelming task and this is mainly due to the proliferation of software released that is platform specific. Once completed with the software setup then always perform a windows reboot and update printer driver.
- Often the presence of blinking lights in the control panel is generally inferred to a printer error state
- The first and foremost thing to do is to reset the printer power. Detach the power cord from the power source outlet and then wait for about 60 seconds. Ensure that there is no appearance of external damage in the power cord. Once again connect the power cord to the wall outlet and then turn on the printer
- The next step is to reinstall the printer software. Open the control panel and access the programs and features settings. Scroll down to select HP DeskJet 3630 program and then click the Uninstall button. Follow the screen instructions to remove the printer software. Press the wireless button and then once again reinstall the printer software
- If control panel error state is unresolved then the best suggestion is to upgrade the DeskJet software and firmware to the latest version from support.hp.com. Open up the printer settings in the control panel to ensure that the DeskJet is installed properly
- You should always have the computer connected to a valid Internet connection and that is how you may render all the above troubleshooting steps done
- If the printer error code infers to the low Ink level then at once you should replace it with a pair of genuine HP InkJet Cartridges