Setup HP Deskjet 2135 For 1st Time
Power saving mode
With your brand new 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer, you can consume power. When your printer is put on sleep mode, it automatically reduces power usage. In addition to that, your printer enables the sleep mode automatically after few minutes of inactivity. Go to your printer’s control panel display and tap on ECO. From the list of options available, choose Sleep Mode and the select the option according to your need.
HP Deskjet 2135 is an inkjet printer. This is a common type of computer printer that will help in recreating a digital image by embedding droplets of ink onto plastic, paper and other materials. Inkjet printers are one of the most commonly used printers. HP Deskjet 2135 printer is one such printer that has a compact design and can reproduce digital images in good quality.123.hp.com/dj2135.
Ethernet connection can be used when your HP Deskjet 2135 printer does not have a touch display. During the software installation process, you can mention that you will use USB wireless connection. Now, connect one end of the USB cable to the computer and the other end to the printer. Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the process.123.hp.com/dj2135.
Dj 2135 Wireless setup windows 10
While using HP wireless direct, users can print wirelessly from a smart phone, tablet, computer or other wireless-enabled devices – without connecting to an existing wireless network.
You can manage the wireless connection to your printer by using the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Press the Wireless icon on the HP Deskjet 2135 printer’s control panel.
- Click the button that is next to the print settings.
- Click OK by scrolling the Wireless Setup Wizard. Now, the wizard searches the list of available networks.
- Check if the name of your network is available. If not, users can enter the network manually.
- Scroll to Enter New Network Name and then click OK.
- Enter the name and then press OK.
- When prompted, mention the WEP or WPA key.
- Click OK to confirm. Now, the printer attempts to connect to the network.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network?
- Perform one of the following based on the operating system you use.
- Windows 8: Start – – > app bar – – > All Apps – – > HP Deskjet 2135.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start – – >All Programs – – > HP – – > HP Deskjet 2135 – – > HP Deskjet 2135.
- Choose Printer Setup & Software.
- Tap on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
For Printer Driver Software Download Visit 123.hp.com/setup
Dj2135 Wireless setup Mac
Users can also print a Wireless Quick Start Guide to connect your HP Deskjet 2135 printer wirelessly.
How to print a wireless quick start guide?
Press the Information button and hold it for at least 3 seconds. Now, the start guide page will be printed which will help you connect the printer wirelessly.
How to set up the wireless connection using the 2135 HP printer software?
If you are yet to install your HP printer, use the CD that came in with the printer to install it and follow the steps below.
OS X: On the software CD, double-click on HP Installer option and perform the following tasks.
- Open the Hewlett Packard folder and double click on the HP Utility icon located in the Applications folder.
- Select Setup New Device from the Devices menu and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- After your printer is successfully connected to the wireless network, the blue light on your printer blinks and then remains switched on.
- How to change from an Ethernet connection to a wireless connection (OS X)?
- Connect your HP printer to the wireless network.
- Go to the Applications/Hewlett Packard/ Device Utilities folder and change the connection to wireless using the HP Setup Assistant option. You can download driver from 123.hp.com/dj2135.