CONNECT HP PRINTER TO WIRELESS COMPUTER
This page will guide you to manually connect your HP Printer to your wireless network.
You can either use a USB or a CD that is shipped with the printer for manual installation of the HP Printer driver.
STEPS TO CONNECT HP PRINTER USING HP PRINTER SOFTWARE
- Read the following steps carefully and manually install your printer.
- Turn your machine on.
- Go to https:/support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/ and search for your printer model.
- Then click the Download button to start downloading the printer software.
- Connect your HP Printer to the computer with a USB cable.
- Double-click the downloaded HP Printer software
- The printer software has been successfully installed.
- Go to Setup in your Tap Wireless printer control panel in the Setup menu
- Click on the Wireless and Tap Wireless Network Wizard network network.
- Select your network name in the Wireless Network Wizard and enter the corresponding WPS password in the file.
- If you do not see the name of your network, scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter the Click Done name of your network when finished.
- The printer saves your network information.
- Click OK to finish the process.
- You can now print the same network on your computer or mobile devices. You have therefore manually connected your HP Printer to the Wireless Network.