123.hp.com/setup help you with printer driver Software installation, wireless setup from 123.hp.com setup HP® Official website to setup new printer for your windows or Mac OS.
Are you encounter problems in connecting your HP printer? Then you are in the best place. We help you to setup Printer from unboxing, installation to printing. We also support you in how to connect to wireless network and primary hp printer settings. And also we will assist you in downloading and installing the right HP Printer software drivers.
123.hp.com/setup – 123 HP Printer Setup
We are a technical support provider for the HP Printers on a 24/7 working Hours every day. 123hp-setup.net employs only people who possess those incredible skills and can relentlessly work in resolving HP Printer Issues. We ensure that there is certainly cent percent guarantees served to our HP Customers worldwide.
Our expertise can be observed in the HP Printer Setup, Installation and in establishing a Network Connection. Apart from this we also provide the access to download HP Wireless Printer software and driver regardless of its categories. All we require from you is a remote access connection to your computer over the Internet and then we begin to install wireless printer driver and troubleshooting steps.
About 123 HP Printer Setup Support
We provide training to our printer technicians and then make them well qualified for solving different types of printer issue. Regardless of the problem be whether a HP print, copy or scan inaccuracy we help you in solving it clinically. Some of the most common printer issues that we offer support are given below for you to follow the instructions:
You can visit 123.hp.com/setup at any time and then search for the appropriate printer software and driver to download it. We also bear out the latest of HP Printer manuals for ease of using the device. Furthermore, our website consists of a series of Setup and Troubleshoot Procedures especially for the HP Customers to keep them informed well in advance.
- Printer operation failed
- InkJet Cartridge Issue
- Print Head Assembly jammed
- Slow Print Speed
- Wireless Printer Offline issue
Talk to our Printer Technician to know more about the type of HP Printer that you own and then utilize it efficiently. Also, you can read through the forums and then send in a query or answer to some of the complex issues found on HP Printers. We provide a step by step troubleshoot instructions to teach the customers over the remote computer setup and then prevent time loss that exists in bringing a technician to your home.
You can go through our website and then find for the toll-free printer support number to communicate with us. Among the most appreciated specialty of our technical support service is that we indulge in exchanging the pertinent solutions to our HP Customer who come up day by day with peculiar Printer problems. Our Printer Experts have the ability to quickly fix the HP Printer issues without any hassles.
Latest HP Printer Models
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8715 Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 Setup
Installation of Latest 123 HP Printer Driver Software is required. Using the driver installation CD attached with the printer. In general almost every computer and hardware manufacturers includes their driver CD. When installing your driver software’s make sure that you are choosing right windows OS options. Drivers usually compatible with their own versions of windows that is running on your computer.
Steps to follow while installing HP Printer drivers through CD
- Insert your Driver CD in to the CD ROM drive and go to HP Product Setup.
- Select your printer model number
- Click Download and then open, save or run to displayed to download the driver software to your computer.
- Double click the driver files from downloads or simply you can find your files in Download folder launch the driver installation application:
- Once it is done, it automatically opens in a new window on your browser and ask you for registration and activation.
Alternative Way for installing HP Printer drivers through CD
Visit the HP Website and proceed with the following steps
1. Switch on your printer that already connected with your PC through USB cable.
2. On your computer open web browser and type support.hp.com and follow the below steps:
Step 1: Click the Menu “Software and Drivers” and start typing your printer model number (Available in your printer box) enter the model more and click ‘Find My Product’
Step 2: The web browser list your printer name, click on the first option to proceed.
Step 3: Then look for your operating system and download the version by clicking on the ‘Download’ button.
Step 4: After download completes type ‘Devices and Printers’ in search box of your laptop or desktop computer and choose the connected printer from the list
Printer Setup Guide:
Unpack Turn on the printer by pressing power button. Once it turned on it start making some noise since it is initialized for the first time, After few minutes you will be finding the screen that allows you to choose language, country/region select accordingly and tap OK button.
Step 1: After setting all these printer screen ask you to insert the cartridge. To insert the cartridge to the printer use the cutouts on the right and left sides of the printer to lift the top cover. Start inserting cartridge with tri color, also ensure that you are inserting right cartridge as it is mentioned in the back cover. Remove the tape that covers the electrical contacts between the ink nozzles by removing orange pull tab.
Step 2: When you load your printer cartridges, you can find the Tri colors and black cartridge strikers under the lock lever. Close the lock lever carefully by inserting right cartridge.
Step 3: Once it is done, your printer automatically recognizes that you have installed the genuine HP Cartridges to your printer. Also, you will be getting a message on control panel where you need to press OK to continue.
Step 4: After installing your cartridge, reload the paper in the tray. Paper can be any size (based on the printer it might vary) which is adjustable for different paper size. Your printer recognizes and prints the page that is set on adjustable slide in paper tray.
Learn How To Install HP Printer for the First Time!
Hardware Installation and 123 HP Printer Setup
Unpack your new printer and connect the connectivity cables without switching on the power strip. Make sure that you have connected all the cable before you turn on the power supply to avoid power issues with the device. After connecting all the cables as it is instructed in printer user guide, try to look for the power button in the printer, it can be find in front left side of the printer. For immediate support either start chat with our Printer Expects or Call us!
Step 5: After your page getting printed, you have to scan it by placing it on the scan glass above the printer cover/scanner lid. Follow the instruction carefully given on your user guide paper. After covering the scanner lid, printer screen will ask you to scan where you need to press OK. After the page is scanned you will be getting a message “ALIGNMENT SUCCESSFUL” in the control panel. Tab OK to continue.
Step 6: You can then connect your printer to your wireless connection through the software that enclosed with the printer or standalone through the printer itself. Network configuration might differ from printers to printers.
Step 7: Followed by this, use the scroll to “NOT NOW” and then tap “OK” again for software installation reminders. Your hardware setup is now completed. Start installing your printer software that attached with your printer.
Free Printer Setup Guide
Are you looking for a quick 123.hp.com/printer setup?
Get started with your prints. Chat with our printer setup expert now.
- Find your HP Printer Model at 123.hp.com
- Download the driver software for your operating system capability from 123.hp.com
- Open the downloaded file Run the 123.hp.com printer driver in your computer
- Set up using necessary settings.Finish, All set now.
Learn how to use 123 HP PRINTER
With the successful installation of printing software, we now proceed to print with your HP printer? We guide you in the printing of your documents in this section.
You can print your required documents using any of the following
- HP Smart
- App HP Printer Software
Steps To print documents using hp printer software
If you want to print using printer software, you must install the corresponding printer driver and software as indicated above. The recommended printer software can be installed on your computer from 123.hp.com/setup.
- Load the input document into the input panel.
- Open the dialog box for Printer Properties (Ctrl+p).
- You can set details here and change the properties such as paper size, color and orientation of paper.
- Click the print button to start printing.
Steps To print using the hp smart app
Follow the instructions below to print successfully using the HP Smart app method
- Insert the paper into the printer input tray.
- Then open the Smart HP app and choose your printer.
- Choose the document to print (photos, documents)
- Click on Print Steps
For successful printing
- Original HP ink cartridges only need to be used.
- Check whether the ink cartridges are mounted on their slots.
- You should always monitor the cartridge ink level.
- If folded or torn, it is advisable not to use papers.
Learn how to scan documents in HP Printer
You must install the recommended printer software from 123.hp.com/setup as indicated earlier before you start scanning.
- Follow the steps for scanning your HP Printer documents.
- You must first place the paper to scan on the glass of the scanner.
- Note that the printing side always has to face down in the scanner section.
- Secondly, open the HP scan software installed to start the scan process.
- Click the scan to scan the document in the glass of a scanner.
- You can also scan the document using HP Smart in any of the following ways.
- The HP Smart app is widely used to scan documents or photos from the printer’s scanner.
- The HP Smart app also contains tools for adjusting the scanned image.
- Follow the instructions for starting scanning with the HP smart app
Steps To Scan From Windows 10
Place the paper on the scanner glass to be scanned with the print side. Open the Smart HP app and click the application scan option.
You can see the preview of the scanned document by selecting the button Preview.
After the scan process is completed, select the Save icon.
Steps to Scan from Android or iOS
- To use this HP smart app from your mobile device, you have to download the HP Smart app on your mobile.
- Before you use the app, you must first connect your printer to the app.
- To add the new printer, click on the “+ ” icon in the app.
When you select the printer to select the document you need to scan from your mobile, click OK. You can save, share or print the scanned paper or photo later.
Steps To scan using Web Scan
Web scanning, you can scan all documents and images directly from your computer’s web browser. The web scan feature is deactivated by default.
Can you ask how to activate the web scan feature?
To enable web scanning:
- To open the web server, check your printer’s IP address (which is discussed later) and open the server.
- Click the Settings tab next.
- Go to Administrator Settings in the Security menu
- Now click on the EWS web scan to enable web scanning.
We now have the end of scanning methods. If you still find it difficult to scan your documents using the HP printer, you can visit us at 123.hp.com and discuss the scanning process with our
customer support. You have now installed / completed your HP printer successfully.
Google Cloud Print is a free service that enables you to safely print photos and documents from your mobile device or networked printer. To connect your printer to Google Cloud Print, you must have Google Chrome installed on a Chrome OS computer. You also need a Google account and a ready-to – use Google Cloud Print printer connected to the same network as your computer that has an active Internet connection.
- Power the printer.
- Open a web browser for Google Chrome.
- Browse chrome:/devices. If your printer is on New Devices, choose Register.
- Choose Register again for confirmation.
- Touch OK for adding the printer to Google Cloud Print on the printer control panel.
- A confirmation page can be printed, depending on your printer model.
- If your printer is not listed, make sure that it is connected to your computer’s network.
- Then update your browser.
- If your printer is listed on my devices, Google Cloud Print already has it.
Learn how to use Apple’s AirPrint to print an ePrint printer from supported apps on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch over a shared private network.
To use AirPrint, your Apple device should run iOS 4.2 or later. HP recommends that you upgrade your printer to ensure it has the latest features. Because software and drivers updates are unique for each printer.
- First, make sure that the printer on which you print is connected to your local wireless network.
- Load the corresponding paper into your printer.
- Tap the app from which you want to print.
- Choose a file to print.
- To display menu options, tap the Action icon.
- Tap Print to see the list of printers available.
- If Print is not listed in the drop – down menu, AirPrint will not be supported.
- Tap Select Printer next to Printer to view a list of the printers available.
- Tap choosing your HP printer, tap Print.
- Tap Print.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Yes, It’s absolutely free.
Yes, we are an independent technical support team.
It will take around two to five minutes to setup a new printer.
Ask our experts for connectivity. Chat with our experts & get free guide to WiFi Connectivity?
Yes we are available for the 24/7 support.