OJPRO 8740 WIndows google cloud print setup
MOBILE PRINTING SOLUTIONS
- On your HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer’s control panel display, select Network or Wireless menu.
- Tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- When asked, enter the SSID (network name) and WEP key (password).
- Your printer will be connected to the wireless network shortly.
- Now, print a test report to check if everything is fine with the printer.
Mobile printing makes you job easy. You can print any document or photo store inyour device and print it with your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer.
NOTE: Your mobile device and the printer should be connected to the samenetwork as your computer.
- Choose the photo or document you want to print from your Apple phone andthen touch the Share button.
- Swipe the screen to check the Print button. When you find it, tap on it.
- Select the printer which you want to use and make necessary changes to theprint setting.
- After making the changes, select Print to start the print job
- Open the Google Play Store and check if HP Print Service Plugin is installedor not.
- If not, install the plugin. After installing the plugin, enable it.
- Change the setting to On and your mobile device is ready for printing.
- Open the document or photo which you want to print and then tap on theMenu button on the right corner of the screen.
- Choose the printer you want and the change the print settings by clicking thedown arrow.
- Now, confirm the printer and the print settings. Choose the Print icon to startprinting.
- From the Chrome browser or compatible Google Cloud print apps, click onCtrl+P to open the print dialog box.
- Click on Change to change the printer.
- From the list of options, choose the printer you want to use.
- Make the changes to the print settings and then tap on Print.
- Choose the document which you want to print and click Devices on themenu displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a wireless network. If not, youneed to perform a one-time Add a printer to install the built-in driver for theprinter.
- Select the printer which you want to use and change the print settings.
- Tap on Print and then enjoy printing.
- Ensure that MobiSystems Office Suite App is installed in your Amazondevice.
- Choose the document which you want to print from the app and then tap onPrint option.
- Change the print settings according to your need and then select print.
- Confirm the printer and the print settings and then touch Print to start theprint job.