OJPRO 8740 WIndows google cloud print setup
You will need the following items to connect the printer to an integrated wirelessnetwork.
How to connect your printer using HP printer software (Windows)?
- A wireless 802.11b/g/n network that includes a wireless router or accesspoint.
- The printer and the computer should be connected to the same wirelessnetwork.
- Network name (SSID)
- WEP key or WPA passcode (if needed)
How to connect your printer using HP printer software (OS X)?
- Perform one of the following based on whether you have installed the HP Officejet 6100 printer software.
- If you have not installed the HP printer software on your computer,
- Insert the software CD that came with the printer.
- When asked, choose Wireless and then follow the onscreen instructions. If you have the HP printer software installed on your computer,
- Open the HP Officejet 6100 printer software.
- From the menu listed, click on Tools.
- Select Device Setup and Software.
- Tap on Connect a new device and then select Wireless. Now, follow theonscreen instructions.
- Once the printer is connected successfully, the blue wireless light willremain on.
- Based on the HP printer software installed, perform any one of thefollowing.
- If you have not installed the HP printer software,
- Insert the printer software CD that came with the printer.
- Double-click the HP installer icon on the software CD.
- Now, follow the on-screen instruction to install the software.If you have installed the HP printer software on your computer,
- Open the Applications folder and then click on the HP folder.
- From the list of options available, double click on the HP Utility icon.
- Select Settings on the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Under the Devices menu, select Settings and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Once the printer is connected to the wireless network successfully, the bluewireless light stops blinking and remain on.